Ch. 21

Y/n POV
A few days has passed since I've gotten back from the hospital. Today, UA is finally back in session and Ojisan's arms finally healed up since B/N and I treated them on a daily basis.

It was near the end of November and winter season is here. I got up and realized I was the only one home. Snow was falling when I turned to look out my window. I got dressed in my uniform, scarf, thigh high socks and a coat. I grabbed some hand warmers and threw them in my tote bag, put on my shoes and headed out. Katsuki was waiting for me with his hands in his coat.

"Tch. Shitty girl. Any second later I would've left you. It's fucking freezing!" I pulled out a hand warmer for him. "Hey! How do you think I feel? I still have to wear this stupid skirt even though it's snowing." I pouted at him and handed him the hand warmer. We headed towards UA.

"Katsuki-kun..do you think the class will be scared of me?" I hesitated to open the class room door. It was worrying me the past few days as Ojisan told me the class wanted some answers about my quirk.

"Who fucking cares. If they don't understand, then that means they're fucking stupid." Bakugou scoffed and put his hand warmer in my tote bag. He opened the door, held my wrist and pulled me in with him. I heard the class hushing their voices and looked at us.

"If one of you shit heads ask her a stupid question, I'm going to blast your head off!" Katsuki yelled at them. I slightly pulled my arm to make him stop. Ojisan came in with his typical sleeping bag.

"As much as I do not usually agree with Bakugou, please be careful with your words towards L/N. You guys should already know what she's been going through. Everyone, take your seats. L/N agreed to answer your questions, but I will be intervening if it goes too far." Ojisan walked past us to sit at his desk. Katsuki let go of my hand and took his seat as well. I walked to the podium and anxiously looked around.

"Thank you guys for visiting me at the hospital. I..I really appreciated the flowers, gifts and for seeing me when I woke up. Aizawa-sensei and All Might told me you guys had some questions. I'm going to answer them." I fiddled with my scarf and waited for someone to ask a question. Midoriya was the first one to speak.

"L/N-san..how were you able to you know...control Shigaraki?" Kishimari added on to his question. "And for how long have you known you could do it?"

"It's part of my water manipulation quirk. Blood manipulation is what my brother called it. My brother and d-dad couldn't do it, but I can. I knew since I was 5 since..since I used it on the man who was trying to kill me." Some of the class gasped or looked at me with shock.

"Midoriya said your eyes glew red right after the villains left. Why did you hurt All Might?" Jiro asked.

"I don't have full control of it. My consciousnesses thinks I'm in danger and takes over my mind. After the villains left, I was in a state of more fear and it made me snap. I wasn't aware of what I was doing."

"If one of us hurts you, will you do that to us?" Sero said it with fear in his face. I saw my other classmates having the same thought as a Sero. I froze as I never thought of that before.

"I don't know... I.. I would never-" Katsuki kicked his table and pushed his chair behind him, making a loud clash with Midoriya's desk. He turned around to face the class. "You shit heads are pushing it thinking she would do that to us. That shitty girl is slowly trusting you guys and you're asking her that?!"

"B-bakugou-kun! It's okay, they're worried that I could-"

"Could what? You know damn well that you have healed more than half of these dipshits and here they are overreacting because you did something when that shitty villain reminded you of what happened!" I saw his head angrily look around at the class. A part of me agreed with him. Why were they treating me like this, just like that when I've helped them before? Why aren't they treating me the way I treated them when they needed me?

My eyes started to glow a slight blue, I was feeling overwhelmed.

"L/N-san, your eyes are.." Todoroki looked at me and made the class turn their attention from Katsuki to me. Katsuki turned around to look at and knew that I was feeling anxious again. I started to feel my chest get heavy.

"That's enough for today. You kids really don't understand, do you? Bakugou, take L/N to Recovery girl-" I stumblef down and hugged myself. My ears were pounding and my breathing was loud. "L/N!" Ojisan rushed to my side as I started to cry. He took off my scarf and tried to calm me down. Why weren't they treating me like how Katsuki did?

Bakugou POV
Y/n was having a panic attack. I rushed to her next to Aizawa-sensei. I heard a few footsteps behind me.

"If one of you shitty extras take one more fucking step. I won't hold back." I turned to look at them. They pissed me off as they caused this. Her brother was right. These dipshits are too much for her.

"Everyone, follow me outside now. Bakugou will calm down L/N." Her breathing was getting heavier and put my hands on top of hers. Her eyes were glowing a brighter blue.

The class stepped outside and I looked up to see Aizawa-sensei being the last one heading out. "I believe B/N said that you knew how to calm her down, right? Take care of her for us, Bakugou." He closed the door and looked back at Y/N. Her long hair was becoming a mess as she shook her head.

"Y/N...hey, look at me." I softly said to her. I put my hand on her chin, lifting her face to look at me.

"No one is going to hurt you anymore." I wrapped my arms around her and put my hand on the back of her head, stroking her hair.

"I'm here for you, Y/N." She stopped crying after awhile and slowly got her breath to a regular pace again. I let go and helped her to stand up. Her eyes were slightly puffy from the panic attack. I put my hand on her left cheek, my pinky slightly touching her jaw scar. She gave me a sad, soft smile that made my heart ache for her. Y/N shouldn't have to go through this pain.

"Thank you, Katsuki-kun." She tightly held on to my hands... and I didn't want to let go.