Ch. 37

Hello everyone! I just wanted to thank you guys for always following this story. I haven't been updating it as much as I would like since I honestly don't know where to take the plot to and how to end the story. Reading the comments and seeing how much people add this to their reading list gives me motivation to keep on continuing with the story and I am happy you guys are still enjoying it. 

I scrapped my second story since I didn't know what type of story I was going for and I had "Second Chance" to work on too. I am going to try to update "Second Chance" as much as I can. Thank you for your love and support! - Author

WARNING

There are gory scenes in this chapter of abuse and cutting. Please proceed with caution if you choose to read. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katsuki POV

It was night time of my still first day at the hospital. B/N was able to fix my arm and I had to stay at the hospital for another day, same with Deku too. 

"Your arm is back to normal, Bakugou." B/N stopped his healing quirk as he took off his gloves. "Just make sure to continue resting after you get home tomorrow." 

I nodded at him, laying back down in my bed and stared at the ceiling. 

I couldn't help to think about what I could've done differently for Y/N not to be taken away. Why didn't I react right away when I felt her hand slip away from mine when we were heading back? Why didn't I avoid that boulder that shit head put down? Why wasn't I fast enough to take her back? 

"Y/N will be fine. I know she will be. Don't be upset, Bakugou. She wouldn't like to see you how you are right now if she was here." B/N softly spoke to me, his voice cracking a bit. I think he was saying this for himself to hear as well. 

"Kairi and I are putting our faith into Aizawa, the Pro-Heroes, and the police. Don't blame yourself about this whole thing. It's no one's fault and no one to blame." He smiled at me before shutting the door, leaving me to rest up. 

I couldn't help to think about what I could've done differently for Y/N not to be taken away. Why didn't I react right away when I felt her hand slip away from mine when we were heading back? Why didn't I avoid that boulder that shit head put down? Why wasn't I fast enough to take her back? 

I grabbed my phone to check any messages I had. The only ones I got were from my classmates, articles talking about how Aizawa had a press conference earlier this morning when I was still unconscious. I clicked on the video to watch him speak. 

--

"Hello, I am Shota Aizawa, the UA teacher for Class 1A. Today, I will be answering questions regarding a student named L/N Y/N who has been taken by the League of Villains. As of currently, UA does not know their intent of taking her or as to why L/N is the main target."

"Aizawa-san It's almost been 24 hours since L/N Y/N was taken away. It is the first time in U.A history where a student is taken away by a group of villains. What do you have to say about the parents concerning about their children's safety if they want to go to U.A, especially  after knowing it is the same student who was targeted back at your guys's first training at USJ?" 

"We understand where parents and families are coming from regarding this issue. UA is going to increase more security around campus and change outside of campus rules and regulations. UA is working on a plan to ensure the safety of the students and staff."