Ch. 11

Bakugou grabbed my arm and started leading me back into the classroom.

"Ba-bakugou-kun! Lunch is the other way!" I stumbled as Bakugou sped walked to the door.

"Tch. You're in a shitty condition and you want to be in the cafeteria with them?" He opened the door and I saw Ojisan standing in front of it.

"What are you kids doing here?" Ojisan was questioning us as he eyed Bakugou's hand wrapped around my arm. "You already know she can't handle being around people from earlier, dont you Aizawa-sensei." Bakugou pushed our way in and grabbed my tote bag.

"Well as long as you don't tear apart the classroom. Behave." Ojisan turned around to smile at himself as he saw that I was slowly breaking out of my social anxiety . He closed the door as Bakugou pulled out my bottle of anxiety pills. He read the description on the bottle and looked at me.

Take one pill in the moment of feeling anxiousness. If it continues, take one every 3 hours.

"So this is what you drank when I gave you my water." His eyes softened as he put the bottle back in my bag and back on the floor next to me. "Those fucking extras should've read the room and saw how much you were bothered after that pinkie asked about them." He pulled up a chair and sat in front of my desk, looking at my crescent necklace around my neck.

"Bakugou-kun, you don't have to stay here. Just go eat with them. I'll be fine-" Bakugou scoffed as he turned to his right and looked at the window.

"I don't want to be around them. I'd rather stay here where it's fucking quiet." I softly smiled at him and played with my necklace.

"So, your quirk can heal people?" I looked up and made eye-contact with him. "Yeah. I can close up the wound and stop the bleeding." Bakugou seemed to be impressed as he leaned back in his chair and smirked at me.

"Why did your eyes glow earlier when Dunce face talked to you?" I titled my head in confusion and remembered how Kaminari called me cute. I looked back down at my lap as I blushed from his compliment. "My eyes unwillingly tend to do that whenever I feel overwhelmed. I've never interacted with people my age before."

Bakugou POV

I don't know why I'm talking to a fucking girl. All I wanted to do was get this day over with, but seeing the way how she was scared earlier made me want to be her voice.

"Well, a shitty girl like you is having a conversation with me, aren't you?" L/N shot her head up and blushed at me. I laughed at her as she tried to make up excuses.

"We-well you're the to-one who dragged me h-here!" She covered her face with her hands and leaned back into her chair. I saw the scar as she tilted her head back a bit. It was about an inch of a cut that led from her left of the jaw that curved inwards towards her throat.

"Oi, idiot." I reached out my hand to touch her scar. "How...how did you get this?" I caressed the scar on her jaw as she put her hands out of her face and looked at me. I softly looked at her eyes and saw her eyes starting to glow.

Y/N POV

His..his hand is filled with warmth. I never felt this before when I read Ojisan, B/N, or Kairi-chan's blood pressure. Bakugou quickly retracted his hand and apologized.

"Sorry. Shitty girl, you're taking too long!" He put his hands in his pockets and faced out the window again, unsure if I was going to respond or not.

"I..I got this when it was my 5th birthday. I'm... I'm sure you know about the incident since it was all over the news that time. The killer tried to cut me before I protected myself" I fiddled with the bottom of my skirt. "The scar reminds me a lot of that day and I just can't seem to run away from it." I placed my hand on the scar and looked up to Bakugou as he thumped my forehead.

Bakugou POV

"Idiot. You didn't have to tell me." I looked at her as she rubbed her hand on her forehead. She looked at me, hesitating to say something.

"You know.. You're the first person besides my family who I told about it. My quirk can do another thing as well." She softly spoke to me as she grabbed my hand. I was taken back by it when I saw her eyes glow again.

"I can manipulate blood. I was able to protect myself at the incident by manipulating body like a puppet." I was amazed to hear her have such a powerful quirk. Such a powerful quirk in a petite girl. 

"I can also read blood levels as well, since they contain water. My older brother can't do it, so it seems only I can in my family." Her hand felt so small in mine and I was staring at her glowing blue eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. You can read blood levels, so what?" She let go of my head and gave me a smile. A smile that made my heart jump.

"It means I can tell who to give my full trust to or not, kinda like a lie test Bakugou-kun. When you put your hand on my face earlier, I read it." She put her arms crossed on the table and I did the same. I smirked at her.

"And what did you read from me?" She let out a small giggle and spoke words that excited me for our friendship.

"Something tells me that you're going to be there for me, Bakugou-kun."