Ch. 20

Katsuki POV
Her lips were soft. Y/N kissed me back and I leaned her back towards the bed more. I heard the door knob turning and she bit my lip. I quickly got off the bed and sucked in my bottom lip to hide it.

"Y/N! Your brother said you can leave earlier than expected. You can leave now! B/N and I will be home at 7." It was Kairi who was eyeing us suspiciously.

"Okay, Kairi-chan! I'll get changed and head on home." I helped Y/N get off the bed. She grabbed her tote bag thatb they dropped off earlier for her. She went into the restroom.

"Bakugou, I'll assume nothing happened between you two. Here's some money so take her out for dinner for us, will ya?" Kairi teased me as she headed on out. "You can leave her room like this. B/N and I will clean up." I got annoyed started organizing around the room to help a bit. Y/N came out wearing leggings and a gray hoodie, hair neatly tied up.

"Sorry, Bakugou-kun. I didn't mean to bite you." Y/N was getting red again from embarrassment. I chuckled at her as she brought her hand up to heal my lip. Her eyes were glowing blue and I stared at her lips. I wanted to kiss her again.

"C'mon. Let's go somewhere." I grabbed her wrist and led the way out of the hospital. "B-but Bakugou-kun! It's 5 and they'll be home soon." I turned around to look at her. We were at the entrance of the hospital.

"Kairi said I can take you somewhere to be your shitty company. Let's go get dinner." I started to lead the way and Y/N was walking besides me. She seemed nervous and held my arm.

"Sorry. I was always out with Kairi-chan and B/N. I'm not used to not being out with them and Kairi-chan always held on to me." She hesitantly pulled away her hand from my arm, but I grabbed her hand and held onto it.

"Tch. Shitty girl. You better start getting used to being out with me." I opened the door and we sat down. It was a café shop nearby the hospital. We ordered two sandwiches and got our drinks. She was dozing off again, staring at her drink.

"Oi. I'm here to spend time with you. At least talk to me." I teased at her. I took a sip from my water and she finally looked at me.

"Bakugou-kun. Why.. why did you kiss me..?" Y/N softly asked as she turned red again. I scowled my face in annoyance. Did she not understand the meaning of me initiating the kiss?

"I do have feelings for you, Bakugou-kun. Ever since we started becoming friends I really felt happy being around you.. even though you always call me shitty girl or idiot." She laughed and I smiled at her cursing. How cute.

"But.. I can't be with you. Not like that. I.. I still have a lot of healing to do. You know?" I softly looked at her when I saw that she was tearing up. "I want to get past my anxiety and nightmares. I don't want to be a burden to you, just like how B/N and Kairi-chan are always worried about me." My face scowled again. Who in the hell told her she was a burden.

"Idiot. You aren't a burden. I don't know what you're fucking thinking, but run that shitty thought over."

"But Bakugou-kun-" I cut her off.

"I kissed you because I've been wanting to, alright? I fucking understand what you're going through so I'm not going to rush your feelings, but that doesn't mean I still want to help you. I'm not shitting on you for us to start something. You and I already know we do have something." Our food arrived and Y/N was trying to process my words to her.

"I'm going to help you get over your shitty trauma that has been hiding the real you. I'm going to wait for you to be better so we can be fucking together or whatever. I'm going to keep my promise to you of protecting you." I felt relieved getting that off of my chest since I was waiting to say that to her ever since day one at the hospital. She wiped her tears away and gave me a smile.

"Besides, dating now will only mean those fucking extras will the annoy shit out of us." I remembered what B/N told me about them questioning her so damn much.

"Thank you, Bakugou-kun." I smirked at her. "Call me Katsuki when we're alone, Y/N." She was blushing as I took a bite out of my sandwich.

"K..Katsuki?" Y/N shyly said. Something was off about the way she said it. She shook her head and said it one more time.

"Katsuki-kun." She confidently said as she smiled at me. Now that sounds better.

"Tch. Eat your food so we can head home."