Ch. 51

Y/N POV
A week later, we were all at the private island for our mission field trip. Daily missions were assigned for everyone and I happened to be assigned to at the island's one hospital that they only have. Even though I only knew how to heal injuries on people, the director of the hospital taught me how to help patients with physical therapy and how my quirks could help.

"L/N, you could control people's blood, correct?" Dr. Sakuta asked. "Controlling people's blood could be a huge help when it comes to hospital work."

"Yeah I could, but I am still training on how to do so without firing myself out."

"This could be the start. How about you help me with a patients open wound in the other room. I would like to see if your quirk could possibly stop it."

We went into the patient's room and I saw a nurse changing out the young man's bandages. Apparently, he got hurt while doing construction work by his forearm. There was a little blood there on his cut he got.

"I have closed up some wounds before, but not deep ones." I told the doctor as he used his quirk on the patient. The doctor's quirk was hypnosis, which he uses a lot on the daily for patients to fall under something quick to not feel pain.

"It's okay. Try your best and I will have the nurse cover the rest."

I hovered my hands over the patient's arm. I felt the blood flow through my quirk and I was able to get control of it once my eyes glowed. I tried my best to get the blood flow to the way it was by using my water quirk to heal up the wound.

After a few minutes, I was able to close up the wound and stop the bleeding. Doctor Sakuta looked amazed and helped the nurse wrap up the arm for the skin to heal. The patient snapped out of the hypnosis as soon as the doctor stopped his quirk.

"Wow, I don't even feel much pain on my arm anymore." The patient said as he moved his arm around.

"You definitely saved a lot of resources for us to stop wounds like this. Only a few times where we get open wounds and it would've taken them weeks for it to recover." Doctor Sakuta said in amazement. The nurse next to help also nodded and put away the medications she was supposed to use on him.

"Back at home, do your hospitals do this too?" He asked me. I nodded.

"There are different doctors and nurses who have different quirks that allow them to heal the patients naturally. My brother uses his quirk for surgeries." I responded.

"We would love for you to continue helping us through your stay here if you can. I would like to give you some tips too on different treatments that you will be seeing as I guide you here." I nodded in agreement.

"I'd appreciate it, Doctor Sakuta."
——————————————————
After a few hours, before heading out from the hospital, I sat in Doctor Sakuta's office with his wife. His wife happened to be the receptionist in the front.

"A lot of our patients today adored you, L/N." His wife said to me. "I don't think we've ever been through this many patients in day either."

"You're right honey. L/N definitely got our hospital going." Doctor Sakuta reached for his drawer and took out a piece of paper to give to me. I reached for it and he started to explain.

"With you here, I think it'll be amazing for the island to have. Even though it's your first day here, I know that you'd be a more than ideal person to have here at our hospital. We are giving you the application and a estimate of how much you'd be making now and as years go on if you decide to stay here." I sat in shock after hearing him say that.