Ch. 50

Y/N POV

The weekend had passed by quick and we were back to school. Everyone was talking about how fun the festival was and how well the seniors had hosted it this year. I kept on thinking about the ring one of the seniors had on display. I regret not buying it, but oh well you know.

Katsuki was sitting next to me, looking out at the window as we waited for Ojisan to come. I tapped on his thigh, getting his attention. He raised his brow at me and leaned his head on his hand to face me.

"Kairi-chan wants us to come by tonight to talk about the wedding if you're not busy."

"I shouldn't be. What time?"

"I think 6? Our curfew to be back at the dorms is still 9 even though I told Ojisan about it." As soon as I mentioned him, he sluggishly walks through the door to his desk. Everyone quiets down and Iida stands up.

"Good morning, Aizawa-sensei. Everyone is present today." He bows and sits down. Iida does it everyday since he's class president.

"Thank you Iida. Today, we will be discussing a new mission the class will take on together as a final grade." Ojisan turns on the projector and displays a map. He circled a part of an island that was a bit far from U.A.

"Next week, you all will be headed to this private, small island to be the temporary pro-heroes until actual ones move down there. Multiple crime incidents were reported and the police need some help. You will all ask your parents or guardians for permission to go. The trip is covered and all you need is the green light to go. Any questions?"

Iida raised his hand. "Who else will be there besides us?"

"Student wise, just all of you. All Might and I will be there as well just in case anything happens. Of course, this isn't all about just training itself at this island. Principle Nezu wanted you guys to relax a bit since we have been through a lot this school year."

Katsuki holds onto my hand underneath the table, caressing my knuckles with his thumb. I smile a bit at him and place my other hand on top of it.

"That's all I have for announcements. Everyone, take out your textbooks and turn to page 312."
————————
When it came to lunch time, Katsuki and I stopped by his locker before heading towards the cafeteria. I leaned against the lockers and looked at the flyers posted on the walls next to Katsuki's locker. One of them caught my attention since it was being an intern nurse at Midnight's agency.

"Katsuki-kun, should I apply for this?" I stood in front of it and Katsuki stood behind me, leaning forward to look at it with me.

"Why not? You're only one of the very few healers at U.A anyways." He said. I took a picture of the flyer and heard Katsuki shut his locker.

"Ready to go?" He asked. I nodded and held his hand as we walked down the halls to the cafeteria. After we got our food, we sat with Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero.

"Aren't you guys hyped for the field trip getaway?" Kaminari cheered. I nod with excitement with him.

"You're only excited so you can impress Jirou there... I mean what." Sero said as he smirked. Kaminari was getting red and Kirishima was laughing. Katsuki scoffed and drank his water.

"Kaminari and Jirou?" I asked as I glanced at him and Jirou who was sitting with Momo, Todoroki, Uraraka and Midoriya. I smile a bit and nod. "I approve." Giving Kaminari a thumbs up.

"Not you too L/N!" He embarrassingly said.

"Grow some balls already and ask her." Katsuki grumbled out. "It's obvious both of you are into each other, right?"

"Woah, woah. I don't know that for sure alright." Kaminari said.

"Nah dude! There's no way she's not into you. During the license exam, she was looking for you to enter the room to make sure you had passed!" Kirishima said.

"Yup. It was kinda wholesome to watch not gonna lie." Sero patted Kaminari's back.

"Whatever happens, I'm rooting for you!" I said as I pumped up mini fists. The guys followed the same and Katsuki forcefully did it as I glanced at him.
————————
After school, Katsuki and I headed towards my house. Even though Kairi said 6, she was gonna be home and I wanted to visit her. I opened the door and saw that she was sitting on the couch, watching some TV.

"Ah, Y/N-chan! Bakugou! It's been a while." She said as she hugged me. We sat down and saw some collages on the table for some wedding inspirations. The color was mainly an off white color, like cream.

"I have the bridesmaid dresses coming in two weeks and B/N has ordered the colored matching ties too. I just need to see both of you guys again here to make sure the clothes fit you guys perfectly."

"Have you found a wedding dress yet?" I asked her. She nodded.

"I picked it out with my mom and grandma yesterday. Only they know how it looks like." Kairi teasing laughs as I pouted.

"Oh come on! You know I wanted to go dress shopping with you." I said.

"I know, but knowing how you're gonna tease B/N of how gorgeous it's going to be, he's gonna try to force it out of me." She laughs.

"When are the rehearsals?" Katsuki asked as he looked at the collages.

"At the end of this month. We are going to go over everything beforehand, so don't worry. The wedding date is at the end of next month." Kairi said as she shows us the cake and decor.

Kairi's phone starts ringing and she leaves the living room to go answer it. I also saw pictures of the venue and it was beautiful. It suited B/N and Kairi really well.

"I will be back with B/N in an hour. They need me to help with a surgery so we'll be done by then with dinner!" Kairi said as she grabbed her bag and scrubs.

"Okay, bye Kairi-chan!" I wave at her as Katsuki did the same. After the door shuts and lock, Katsuki and I head upstairs to my room. It was kinda empty since I carried most of my stuff with me to my dorm. My manga shelves were still filled and my bed was neatly put together like the way I had left it.

"Since we are alone now, I have something to give to you Y/N." Katsuki said to me. I turned around to face him, looking at him. He took out a small pouch in his pocket, handing it to me.

"Open it." He softly said to me. I untied the string and put my finger inside. I took out the item, seeing it was the ring from the night festival.

"Wait, Katsuki-kun you didn't have to-"

"I wanted to. Read the band."

"Forever." I read out. It was engraved nicely into the ring. Katsuki grabbed it and slid it into my finger.

"There you go." He grabbed my hand and kissed it. I stared at the ring more, seeing how much the gem had matched me.

"I love you." I whispered to Katsuki. He smiled and cupped my face.

"I love you too." He kissed my lips, just like from the night before. This time, there were no interruptions. Just him and me.