Ch.13

Two weeks have passed by since my first day at UA. I was slowly able to get comfortable around my class. I started to stutter less and began starting conversations more. The closest person I was able to open up to was Bakugou, as he was the only one I used my blood quirk on. I trusted him the most.

I also learned that he lived near by me. He was a block down further and started walking with me to school and home. B/N, Kairi-chan and Ojisan were happy that I was able to make some friends at UA, relieving their worries as I was doing fine.

There was also that villain vs. hero test a few days after our first day. As expected, I was paired with Bakugou for it as we were the villains. It ended horribly as Bakugou and Deku took their "friendly" rivalry out of hand.

Flashback

"Bakugou-kun! Don't go overboard with him. This is still a test!" I said as I spoke into our earpieces. Uraraka was standing in front of me, scared of how to approach the rocket she was supposed to touch in order for heroes to win.

"Shut it, shitty girl! This is none of your fucking business!" He screamed back into the ear piece and I suddenly felt the building shake. The floor was smashed and I lost my balance. I saw Uraraka jump onto the rocket, meaning that heroes won.

I felt the building debris scratch up my arms and legs as I protected my head. I saw Uraraka passed out in exhaustion as she used up her quirk. I carried her out to make my way out to see Midoriya and Bakugou standing there.

"L/N-san, Uraraka-san! Are you guys okay?" Midoriya carried Uraraka from my shoulders as I felt my arms bleeding. "It's okay, I only got scratched up compared to you two." I looked at Midoriya's swollen left arm and Bakugou's bruise on his face and arms that were slightly covered with his gauntlets.

"I don't know if I could heal you, Midoriya-san. Maybe Recovery girl is the best idea for you and Uraraka-chan." I said to him as we headed back to the room to see our class surprised from the results.

"Team Heroes, head to Recovery girl up to your left!" All Might said as he looked curiously at Midoriya's swollen arm. The next round started.

"Bakugou-kun. Let me heal you real quick." I grabbed his hand and sat down on the couch in the waiting area as our classmates were watching the round on the screen with All Might. I gathered water around my hands and cupped them on Bakugou's face. My eyes and water started to glow as I began to heal his bruises.

"Tch. Shitty girl. You don't have to heal me. I didn't mean for that to happen." He scoffed as he stared at my eyes. I was focused on healing and didn't pay attention to what he was saying. I retracted my hands once I was done, his face looking normal. I then moved to his left forearm that was bruised and cut up.

"Why didn't you listen to me." I softly spoke at him, concentrating the water around the deep cut to stop it from bleeding. Bakugou wasn't responding and I looked up to see him staring into my eyes.

"Hn. If you were listening to me earlier, you would've heard me apologize... Shitty girl." I shook my head and gave him a small smile.

Back to the story

"Oi! Shitty girl! Hurry up before I leave you!" Bakugou yelled out as I opened the door to head out. I tied my shoes, carried my tote bag and held my blazer in my hand. "Bye, Kairi-chan, B/N! I'll see you soon!" I ran towards Bakugou while I waved my hand back.

"Did he just call you shitty girl?!" B/N yelled back as Kairi-chan shewed him inside and shut the door.

"So she really is the nurse who treated that stupid Deku and I back then at that hospital?" Bakugou questioned as it was the first time he has seen Kairi-chan in a while.

"Yea, she was and still is my therapist from back then." I played with my hair that was tied up into a ponytail.

"Tch. Not my fault I can't remember shitty girls." He smirked at me. I splashed water in his face by putting my hand in front of his face and released water from my palm. I quickly picked up my pace and walked into UA as I heard Bakugou scowl. I went into class and sat down in our assigned seats, being behind Bakugou.

"Shitty girl! I'm going to-" He was cut off as Ojisan closed the door and turned around to face him.

"Take your seat, Bakugou. I have another special announcement for you all." Everyone sighed as they hoped it wasn't another test.

"We are going to be doing the Basic Hero Training. Get dressed in your hero suits and head out towards the bus. We will be training off-campus."

The class was excited as I had an off feeling in my chest. I brushed it off as I believed I was overthinking the potential scenarios in my head of training outside of UA. We all went to go get dressed into our hero suits and lined up in seat order for the bus.

I sat next to Bakugou as I dozed off before the bus started moving.

What could possibly go wrong on our first day of real training?

(That is your hero costume! Credits go to the artist. I am unsure who created it as I found this picture off of google.)