Ch. 29

Y/n POV
I had a lot of fun eating dinner with my class. We all talked and joked around to get to know each other better. I was sitting at the corner of the table with Katsuki to my right and across from us was Kirishima and Kaminari. I pretended not to notice, but they were giving Katsuki smug looks. I was confused, but then I remembered the hickey that Katsuki gave me earlier. Could they see it?

"L/n-chan~ do you have a boyfriend~?" Kaminari rested his arm on the table and stared at me dreamingly. Mineta, who was sitting next to him started jumping in panic. "What? Our precious L/n-chan has a boyfriend?" This caught everyone's attention and I felt Katsuki hand squeezing mine from underneath the table. He was trying so hard not to explode everything up.

"N-no I don't! Why would you ask something like that?" I waved my hands in front of me innocently. "Hey, I thought we told you guys to stop asking her stupid questions!" Jiro yelled at Kaminari and Mineta. "I only asked her because some of us have an interest in her, duh!" Kaminari stood up and pointed at Jiro, yelling as Mineta joined. I began feeling warm in my face and Katsuki's squeezing got a bit tighter.

"Oi! That doesn't mean she has fucking interest on you dipshits! Drop it or I'm going to blast your Dunce face off!" Katsuki shot up from the table and joined in on the commotion of yelling. Before I knew, a few other people were yelling at each other and I looked around to see some of the other customers laughing at us and some being in shock. They must've recognized them from the festival. Iida eventually got everyone to quiet down and we paid for our food and left.

"L/n-chan! Where do you live? We could walk with you if you like." Yaoyorozu and the girls gathered around me. "I live two blocks down the hospital." I pointed straight ahead and they were bummed. "Sorry, we all live the opposite way. Is there anyone who can walk with you?" Uraraka asked as Katsuki was approaching us, standing by my side.

"Bakugou-kun lives the same direction as me. I'll be fine! I'll see you guys on Monday." I waved at them and started walking. After a short while, Katsuki grabbed my hand and scoffed in annoyance. "Those shitty extras always want to get into your busy or flirt with you." I laughed and walked closer to him, feeling the breeze past by us. "It's okay, Katsuki-kun. I think they're really trying to be my friends this time. I had a lot of fun today." We were close by to his house and I saw a his mom standing outside, throwing away the trash. I tried to let go of his hand, but his grip was tight.

"Oi! You fucking brat! You were gone all day and- huh? Who's this cute girl right here!" She approached us and saw our hands being intertwined with each other. Her eyes lit up and I introduce myself.

"Hello, Mrs. Bakugou. I'm (L/n) (Y/n). I'm Katsuki's-"

"Girlfriend. Now move hag! I have to walk her home before her brother freaks out!" He pulls me away and I turn around to apologize. "Sorry! I'll come by another time and talk to you!" His mom stands proudly with hands on her hips and grins at me. "It's okay! Come by anytime Y/n-chan!"

Katsuki was mumbling something under his breath and continued to walk us to my house. I saw that the kitchen lights were on which meant they barely just got home too.

"Katsuki-kun, you can leave now. It's getting darker and your parents-" He leaned down and kissed my cheek, cupping the back of my neck and stroking where the hickey was. "You might wanna hide that better, Y/n. Some of those extras noticed." He smirked at me and I grabbed my hair to hide it. "It's your fault!"

"Go inside. I'll call you later." He put his hands in his pocket and I smiled up at him. "Bye, Katsuki-kun." I walked towards the front door, turning around one last time to look at him. He smiled at me and I waved to him. I unlocked the door and walked inside into the kitchen. I saw Kairi and B/n peeking their heads out of the kitchen window.

"Uh-uhm B/n? Kairi-chan? What are you guys-"

"Are you and Bakugou like, TOGETHER?" Kairi yelled out to me, shaking my shoulders with excitement. B/n stood beside her, trying to get her shaking to stop. "Hun, you're going to make her dizzy if you keep on doing that!" Kairi quickly moved her hands to hold mine, squeezing them.

"Me and Katsuki-kun are..dating. He gave me time to accept it.. and I did earlier at the sports festival." I felt my cheeks warming up again. I looked up at them and they had their mouths open from shock. Kairi pulled me into a hug as I felt her tearing up. "Oh you really do grow up, Y/n! I'm so happy for you!" I lifted up a smile and looked at B/n. He had a really soft smile that I've never seen before. He joined our hug, sighing in relief.

"Be happy, Y/n. I'm really relieved you are able to find someone who's taking care of you so well." B/n voice slightly cracked. I hugged both of them tighter, feeling a huge weight being lifted off of my body. Kairi lifted her head up, smiling at me and wiping off the tears on my face. We heard the door being opened, Ojisan walked into the kitchen and gave us a weird stare. "What's with all the water works?"

"Y/n is dating Bakugou, Ojisan." Ojisan smirked and got his phone out of his pocket, texting someone.

"Ojisan? What are you doing?" I walked up to him, looking at his phone and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "All Might and I made a bet of when you guys were going to make it official. I might say myself, I didn't know my niece would be this quick-"

"O-Ojisan!" I yelled out at him, my face was feeling really hot. My family laughed as I pouted at him and felt his hand on my head.

"I'm glad you're finally opening up, kiddo." Ojisan patted my head, giving me a smile.

After we all talked for a while in the living room, I showered and got ready for bed. My phone went off, receiving a text message from Katsuki.

Katsuki: Shitty girl. Sorry I didn't call. The old hag was bothering me all night about the festival and you. She says she wants you over for dinner tomorrow if you don't mind.

Y/n: Okay. I'll come over for dinner tomorrow. I'll call you tomorrow morning. Goodnight, Katsuki. Thank you for today.

Katsuki: Oi, thank me in person tomorrow! I deserve more than a shitty text! Goodnight

I giggled at his last response and laid down on my bed. I thought about how things were going to be different from now on. I'm really happy I got to meet Katsuki and for us to start something.

For the first time, I felt hopeful about my future... and it had Katsuki in it.