Ch. 3

"He's going to be here in just a bit." Kairi sat down in front of my brother while I was to his right. I was playing with some toys that Kairi had in her office. I heard a knock on the door.

"Hello, Eraserhead! I'm Kairi, Y/N therapist. We spoke on the phone the other day. I'll leave you three alone." Kairi welcomed him in as he sat down in front of us.

"Hello. I'm Eraserhead, but my name is Aizawa Shota." He said while looking my brother and me. They both shook hands. "I should've visited sooner, but I'm sorry about your parents."

"It's okay. I've been holding out well, taking care of Y/N. My name is L/N B/N, Aizawa-san." I started to get sad as I heard Aizawa-san say my parents. I think he saw and got up to crouch down in front of me.

"Y/N, do you remember me? I first met you days before your birthday." He softly spoke to me as I looked at him and nodded. "I'm here to help you and your brother with living expenses if you guys don't mind."

"Eh? No need for that, Aizawa-san! We have more than enough money from our parents and the hospital has been paying me well." My brother appreciated people's offer after our parents' death, but didn't accept them. It made him feel pitiful.

"Well, how about this. I'll become Y/N's mentor. What do you want to be in the future, kiddo?" I looked up at my brother.

"I want to become a doctor just like Big brother, Kairi-chan, and Hibiki-kun. They help people get better, just like me."
I smiled at him as I turned to see Aizawa's reaction. He seemed shocked as he believed kids wanted to be heroes because of All Might, but it seems B/N was more of a hero in this case.

"I heard you were able to fight that man before your brother came to rescue you. What is your quirk, Y/N?" He carefully asked as my expression turned into fear since he talked about the incident.

Blood. Screams. Roy's arm. Mom and Dad getting stabbed by those hands. Roy's killer eyes.

"Our quirk is water manipulation, taken after our dad. However, it seems hers is much more stronger than his and mine. I was able to conclude that she can manipulate blood as well since it is also made out of water. I tried to do it as well, but can't seem to do it." My brother answered for me while he put his arm around me to calm me down. My breathing became a little unstable, but was manageable.

"So my theory was right too. If its okay for you B/N, I would like to train Y/N with her quirk and teach her how to control it. I can always use my quirk if it gets out of hand. Y/N is going to be targeted if future villains find out about her quirk. Since your parents were alumni from UA, she can be part of it as well once she turns 15. I'll be her teacher by then, but for now I would like to help you protect her." Aizawa reached out his hand for me. My brother was a bit hesitant on answering, but soon gave him a nod. I grabbed Aizawa-san's hand and looked at him in the eye. My eyes started to glow on it's own.

You can trust him, Y/N. He's not going to hurt you. He's going to keep his word and protect you, just like Big brother.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Aizawa let go of my hand to put it on my cheek, touching the scar that Roy gave me.

"Y-yes. Sorry, I used my quirk on you. Kairi-chan said when I make contact with people, I can feel people's blood pressure to see if they're lying or not." My eyes stopped glowing as Aizawa smiled at me and ruffled my hair.

"You're going to heal from that day. Sorry if I suddenly made you scared. So what do you say, do you want me to help you?" I looked at my brother and gave me a reassuring smile.

"Yeah. You can help me, Aizawa-san!" I confidently said as I returned him a big smile.

And that was how Y/N was able to welcome in a third person in her life, trusting him to look after her.