Ch. 27

3rd pov
After receiving the medals from All Might, Class 1A headed to Recovery Girl's office. Y/n looked at Bakugou's scuffed up arms and how strained it was. She remembered how he told her that he relies on his gauntlets to withstand the pressure of his explosions. She looked ahead and saw Todoroki slightly limping as his back was injured from the harsh impact, Yaoyorozu helping him walk by his hand around her shoulder.

"Deku-kun! You're okay!" Uraraka came up to his beside. He was sitting up from the bed, wrapped up with bandages from a Recovery Girl. The class gathered around his bed, glad to see Midoriya recovering from his fight with Todoroki. Yaoyorozu helped Todoroki sit down on the bed to the right of Midoriya, Bakugou sitting on his bed across from Todoroki's. The class talked amongst themselves as Y/n grabbed medical kit Recovery Girl prepared for her on the table. She decided to heal Todoroki first since his back was more severe than Bakugou's injuries.

"I'll help him first and then you okay, Katsuki-kun?" She wiped a wet towel arounds his arms, helping him lay down for a bit. He nodded at her, seeing her calmed him down. He saw her giving him the soft smile that made his heart jump before closing the curtain around his bed.

She walked to Todoroki, Yaoyorozu getting up and closing the curtain around them and went to join her class around Midoriya. They were talking about the festival, being loud as usual.

"Todoroki, is it okay if you could take off your shirt?" Y/n sat down next to Todoroki, laying out the medical kit and preparing the ointments and alcohol. Todoroki faced his back towards her, taking off his shirt. The wounds on his back wasn't as deep, but there were bruises forming. "This might sting for a little bit. I'm going to disinfect your wounds." She placed her left hand on his left shoulder, right hand holding the cotton ball soaked in alcohol. He slightly tensed his back, feeling the slight burning sensation.

Y/n opened the ointment, putting it on cotton swabs and rubbing it on the wounds, his back still tensing up as she saw his muscles being more prominent. "Sorry, Todoroki. I'm almost done. I just need to heal your bruises and bandage you up." Y/n put her hands on his wounds, gathering water around her hands and started to ease the pain from the wounds and bruises. Todoroki felt a cooling sensation on his back, feeling more relaxed and eased his tensing.

"Your wounds are too deep for me to completely close up, so just make sure to take it easy for the next few days." Y/n grabbed the white gauze and stood up. Todoroki faced her, she saw how toned and muscular his figure was, leaning down to start wrapping his back and torso. Her smooth fingers grazed against his skin, making him wanting more of her touch. Y/N's face was close to his, making him see the scar on her jaw again.

"L/n-san, thank you for healing me." He stared at her eyes, focusing on the wrapping she was doing. "It's the only thing I could do for Recovery Girl. She must've been tired out from healing a lot today." Y/n crossed the gauze on his shoulder, tying it off. She closed her medical kit and saw his hand on top of hers while she grabbed it. She turned her head to look at Todoroki, looking into her eyes.

"Why can't you look at me for once, just like how you look at Bakugou?" Todoroki pulled her hand to his chest, making her sit next to him. Y/n tried to slip her hand away, but he gripped it tighter. "Why can't you see that I like you, L/n-san?" Y/n widened her eyes and her eyes started glowing. She felt his blood pressure, not being close to the warmth that Bakugou had. Is it that's why he has been tense around Bakugou because he liked her?

"T-Todoroki, please let go. I have to heal Bakugou-kun." She pulled her hand away from him, standing away from him. Y/n grabbed the medical kit and was about to open the curtain, but felt big arms wrapped around her waist from behind. Y/n put her hand on top his arms, breaking away from his hold. She faced him, clenching onto the medical kit harder. "I'm sorry Todoroki. Bakugou-kun... I can't-"

"It doesn't mean I'll stop trying. It doesn't mean I can't stop my feelings for you." Todoroki was about to reach her hand.

Katsuki POV
What's taking her so long to heal that IcyHot? I was laying down on the bed, trying to relax myself from the festival today, but the strain I felt on my arms were hurting like shit. Those fucking extras were rambling about some shit about the medals. They didn't seem to notice Y/n taking a long time on him either. I looked at the peek of my curtain, slightly cracked opened and saw across where she was. I sat up and saw her feet facing outwards if the tent, but his feet on the floor too. The hell? What was he doing?

I got out of my bed and limped over to open my curtain. Those extras really don't pay attention to anyone but that shitty Deku. I was close to his curtain, hearing him say something. I leaned closer, picking up his voice "

It doesn't mean I can't stop my feelings for you." I was pissed. Why the fuck is he confessing now when she's trying to do her job? I shot my hand up, yanking the curtain wide open and saw how he was about to put his fucking hand on hers. The extras were finally looking at us, shocked from what they were seeing too. I felt more pain around my hand.

"Oi! What the hell are you talking about to her? She doesn't just have to heal your fucking ass you know!" I stepped in between them, standing in front of Y/n. This shit head thinks he could just confess his stupid feelings to her and expect her to accept it?

"B-bakugou-kun? What are you doing? You know you can't stress your arm more." She gently wrapped her hand around my mine and gently pulled me back. I glared at IcyHot and turned to those extras looking at Y/n holding my hand. "What do you dipshits want?" She nervously faced the extras, apologizing to them.

"Sorry everyone! We didn't mean to bother-"

"L/n, are you and Bakugou..together?" Spikey shit hair and pinkie asked her. The class was waiting for a response from her. I looked at IcyHot who also wanted an answer. I felt her grip my hand slightly more.

She pulled me out of the infirmary, walking into an empty room and locking it. I caressed my thumb over her hand and pulled her in for a hug. She needed it.

"Shitty girl. What's wrong?" I put my chin on her head, smelling her usual shampoo scent I began to enjoy. "

It's nothing. I just..panicked. They were staring at me like that and Todoroki just put me on the spot." She stepped out of our embrace, sitting down on the floor. I sat down and leaned my back against the wall. Her hands glowed around my arms and the pain was almost gone. Once she finished, she leaned closer to me and her eyes were staring into mine.

"Katsuki-kun..I changed my mind.." She stared into my eyes and blushed. I leaned in closer, resting my forehead on hers. "About what, Y/n?"

"Let's..let's start dating, Katsuki-kun.." She dipped her head in to kiss me. She initiated the kiss, catching me off guard. I leaned forward to kiss her back, feeling lost in her soft lips. I wanted more of her, she tasted so addicting. She broke apart the kiss, trying to catch her breath. I pulled her closer to me, sitting on my lap.

"It's about time, Idiot." I smiled at her and put my hand on the side of her neck, kissing her again.