Ch 47.5

Lemon! So sorry. It's my first time writing this stuff LOL. More in the future :3

3rd POV
The heated kissing made both of them turned on. Y/N's mind was filled with bliss, not making her think straight as Bakugou wanted to fulfill it.

They rushed upstairs to her room, hands hungrily wandering around each other's bodies and taking off their clothes. Bakugou pushed her onto her mattress, hovering over her as he continued to kiss her senselessly.

Y/N felt herself getting wet. It didn't help that Bakugou's member was poking at her inner thigh. Bakugou couldn't think straight either, wanting to see his innocent girl turn on a different side for him to see.

His fingers slid around her clit, surprised at how drenched she was already. Y/N moaned in their kiss, biting down on his lip as he continued to finger her.

"W-wait! Ka..Katsuki!" She moaned as she arched her back up against him. Bakugou smirked at the sight of her in bliss. He quickened his pace, circling around.

Y/N had her hands on his arm, gripping onto him. She had ever pleasured herself this good before, raising her hips for Bakugou.

Bakugou nuzzled into her neck, giving her hickeys as he began to insert his fingers into her. Y/N arched her back, moaning loudly as he shoved his finger deeper into her.

"M..more!" Y/N grinded her hips against his hand. Bakugou quickened his fingers in and out of her, feeling her walls tightened around them as well.

Y/N's mind was in a blur. All she could focus on was how much good she felt under Bakugou's touch. She cupped his face, resting their foreheads against each other.

"I want y-you, Katsuki." She moaned out. He felt his member twitch at her words. Bakugou pulled out his soaked fingers, wrapping his hand around his length. He aligned his hard length against her core.

"Let me know if I'm hurting you." He said softly to her as she nodded. Bakugou slowly let himself inside her, seeing her close her eyes and tightened her grip onto his shoulders. He could feel how tight she was around his length.

Y/N bit down on her bottom lip, feeling how big Bakugou was inside her. She could feel slight pain, but wasn't as bad as she would've imagined.

Bakugou started moving, grinding hips in and out from her. Y/N breathed heavily, moaning in between as she tightened her walls around him. He groaned and started to go quicker.

"Fuck babe, you're so fucking tight." He whispered in her ear, hands around her waist. Y/N dug her nails on his back, feeling so good as she grinded her hips against his too.

Bakugou couldn't help it anymore. He grabbed her hands, holding them down on the sides of her head as he pulled out.

"I want to see the different side of you, Y/N." He huskily said to her. Y/N instantly blushed, realizing that Bakugou knew that she couldn't continue holding herself back.

He slammed his cock inside her, making her arch her back and roll her eyes back. He had found her sensitive spot.

Bakugou tightly held onto her hands as he continued to roughly pound into her. Her moans were loud, wanting to move her hands to touch him. Instead, Y/N wrapped her legs tightly around Bakugou, making him go faster.

"Ah, so good..M-more!" She tilted her head back, seeing stars as Bakugou's pace became a fast rhythm and her walls tightly squeezed onto him, feeling his veins.

Bakugou felt his member being sucked in by her. Her walls squeezed tightly around him as if it didn't want to let go. His pace was getting messy, making him loosen his grip around her hands.

Y/N took this chance, unwrapping her legs from him and pushed him down as she got up. Bakugou was caught off guard, seeing Y/N on top of him as she wrapped her hand on his throbbing cock.

She gave him long strokes, feeling her juices on him. Bakugou hitched his breath, feeling her soft and small hand milking him. She hoisted herself up, holding his cock against her core, rubbing the head at the entrance and to her clit.

Bakugou had his hands on her hips, forcing her down into his member. They both moaned, this position making them feel more of each other.

Y/N moved her hips in a circle, riding Bakugou as she placed her hands on top of his. She moved her head back, moaning loudly in bliss. Bakugou saw how good she felt, making him feel a sense of pride.

Y/N began bouncing on his cock with the help of him moving her hips up and down. He felt his member being squeezed onto even more, urging for a release. Bakugou enjoyed seeing her face in pleasure as her breasts bounded as she rode him.

"Katsuki-kun, I'm so clo-close!" She moaned out. He rolled them over, making him on top of her and cupped her face.

"I love you, Y/N." He kissed her as he continued to thrust into her. She moaned into his mouth, tightening her walls around him as he groaned.

"I love you too, Katsuki." She wrapped her arms around him. As she released her climax on him, Bakugou pulled out, releasing his on her stomach.

Bakugou and Y/N panted, her giving Bakugou little kisses as he grabbed tissues by her bed to wipe of the  mess. He laid next to her, facing each other.

"So you had it in you." He teasingly said to her. She hid her face on his chest, feeling her face burn up.

"It's because this was with you, okay." He chuckled, stroking her hair and hugged her closer. Y/N kissed his cheek.

"I'm going to go back to U.A and to you." She said to him.

"Good. You know how annoying it was without you there?" He said in annoyance. She giggled.

"It was hard not having you by my side. I'm sorry." Y/N said. Bakugou held her close, both of them falling asleep.

"All that matters is you're back."