Ch. 48

Y/N POV
I woke up, not feeling Katsuki by me. I looked around the room to see my clothes on the edge of my bed as his was gone.

I checked my phone, seeing there were text messages from Katsuki an hour ago.

Katsuki
Four eyes called me again this morning to make me come back. Aizawa-sensei is punishing everyone since I was out of the dorms. Don't worry, I told them I was with my cousins. Sorry I couldn't stay with you this morning. Text me when you wake up

Y/N
It's okay. I just woke up. I'll call you later.

I took a quick shower and healed up the hickeys Katsuki gave me last night. I flustered at the thought of us doing it again.

Not like we can when I move into the dorms with all of them anyways.

I quickly shook my head and went downstairs. As I was making breakfast, the front door opened to B/N, Kairi and Ojisan. Kairi went into the kitchen and hugged me right away.

"We're sorry for leaving you alone for the night, Y/N! B/N and I had to do a lot of paperwork from the time we were off."

"It's okay. I was just sleeping once I got home from eating dinner with Katsuki."

"What did you guys talk about?" B/N asked as he took the spatula out of my hand to flip the pancakes.

"We talked about how I want to go back to U.A." I said. Everyone looked at me and I saw Ojisan smiling.

"I'll let Principle Nezu know. Pack your stuff to move into the dorms." Ojisan said as he sat down at the dinner table.

———————————————————
Katsuki's POV
"No way you were at your cousins last night. You never even spoke about them once!" Kirishima and Kaminari yelled out loud as Class 1A and I were in the lounging area, watching TV.

"Dude just fucking shut up and mind your business. If you don't believe me then whatever." I said as I threw a pillow at them.

"Come on Bakugou. Even Aizawa-sensei didn't believe you." Ashido said as the girls also laughed.

"Everyone let's just leave it alone. Bakugou doesn't have to tell us, but I'm the smart one here." Grape balls said as he walked in front of the TV.

"If you piece this together after the exam, what if he stayed with L/N-chan for the night?" Grape head smirked proudly as everyone gasped.

"IS IT TRUE?!" Everyone screamed and looked at me. I scoffed and headed towards the stairs.

"So you did see L/N!" Sero said as I walked up. He got his tape at me and pulled me down.

"Oi! Stop fucking bothering me!" I yanked his tape off as Icy Hot froze my legs.

"Just answer them so we can all drop it." Icy Hot looked at me as I stared right at him. That rich tea girl looked a bit sad whenever Y/N was brought up from his mouth.

"Yeah. I stayed with her for the night. Her family was gone and she was scared to be alone. She wanted me to stay." I said as he melted the ice away.

"Is she okay? Is she coming back?" Round face asked.

"She is, but don't fucking bother her like how you idiots are right now!" I walked back upstairs, heading them cheering from down there. I went into my room, checking my phone to see a text message from Y/N.

Y/N
I told my family about me going back to U.A. I'm packing my stuff right now and Ojisan said I could move in by tonight. Can you come over?

Katsuki
Yeah. I'll head over right now.

————————————————————————

Y/N POV
I opened the door for Katsuki to come in. I had some luggages ready, but still had more stuff to bring.

"Where did everyone go?" Katsuki asked me as he helped me clean the mess on my floor.

"They went to U.A to talk to Principle Nezu abour my medications and stuff. I think Kairi might become the U.A nurse with Recovery Girl." I said as I zipped up the last suitcase I needed.

"I think I'm ready to go now. Ojisan said I'm on the girls's floor of the dorms and there's an empty room for me." I grabbed my jacket as Katsuki walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Your hickeys, I see you healed them." He whispered in my ear. I felt my legs grow weak as I placed my hands on top of his arms.

"Katsuki-kun, we have to go!" I said as he placed his lips around my neck. I tried to wiggle out of his hold, but he began to suck on the same sensitive spot he found from last night. I let out a little moan and felt his arms loosen.

"We got time before we go." Katsuki said as he pushed me onto the bed. I groaned, placing my hands on his shoulders.

"No, not today! My legs are sore from last night." I poured at him as he chuckled a bit. He rested his forehead on mine, giving me little kisses on my face.

"Fine, fine, but just know next time is going to be hard since we're going to be in the dorms now." He teasingly said. I gently punched his shoulder as he stood back up and helped me up.

"You didn't have to give me another one just now." I rubbed by the back of my neck, feeling slight toughness of the hickey Katsuki gave me.

"I'm just going to give you one every time I don't see one on your neck, Y/N." He said as he pushed my luggages out downstairs. I quickly followed after him and continued to complain about how I don't like having hickeys because it's a sight for eyes to see and talk about. Katsuki didn't seem to care though since he claimed how he loves to see me being marked by him.

"What does hickeys do for you?" I said as we were about to reach the dorms.

"Remind me of how much you love being pleasured by that spot." He smirked.

"Katsuki-kun!" I yelled at him as he laughed. As we opened the door, Class 1A were in the kitchen making dinner and stopped what they were doing when they saw me.

"L/N-chan!" Everyone screamed as they ran to me. I was attacked with hugs and tears. I laughed and smiled with them as they helped me move my stuff up to my dorm room.

Yeah, it feels good to be back.