Ch. 32

Hello! I have skipped the internship portion of the story!

Y/n POV

The week quickly passed by. I haven't been getting enough sleep and not eating well since knowing about the risk of my quirk. Katsuki has been trying to cheer me up the best he can, but I have been mostly away with Kairi-chan and B/N after school to get examinations. The examinations were for the straining I felt in my eyes and head I've been feeling ever since I've gotten back from the hospital. I haven't told Katsuki about it, but I didn't want him to worry about me.

When Ojisan announced to the class that we were going on a training camp, they were excited to hear that there were other pro-heroes there to help them strengthen their quirk.

"The camp grounds are an isolated area away from here. UA has requested other pro-heroes to be present. You'll see them when we leave tomorrow." Ojisan grabbed his yellow sleeping back and headed towards the door. "Go train in the field for the rest of class today, you're dismissed."

"Hey! Let's all head to the pool. We need to cool off in this heat anyways!" Kaminari suggested, sheepishly side eyeing Mineta. "Yeah, come on! We could use some relaxing before we head off tomorrow to work our asses off!"

"Training our stamina in the pools isn't a bad idea. Everybody get dressed! Meet out by the pool!" Iida led us down the hall, reaching to our separated locker rooms. Katsuki and I were the last ones behind the group. I felt Katsuki's hand on mine, slightly squeezing it.

"Oi, quit the shitty face. You're showing it again." He whispered to me as he let go of my hand to walk into the boys' locker room. I sighed, walking into the girls' locker room to change into the UA swimsuits.

"L/N-chan, are you okay? You've been down lately." Yaoyorozu put her hand on my shoulder, bringing the attention of the other girls. "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just really tired out from the medication I've been taking." I closed my locker, turning around to face them.

"If anything is on your mind L/N, talk to us! We are all friends after all." Ashido and the girls gave me a comforting smile. I softly smiled back at them, nodding as we walked out towards the pool. We walked towards the sidelines of the pool, stretching our bodies. Jiro and Ashido looked at Yaoyorozu, smirking at her.

"So Yaoyorozu-chan~ have you gotten closer to Todoroki yet?" Ashido wrapped her arm around her as she blushed. "Wh-what? What are you guys saying?"

"Come on! We know you have a crush on him!" Jiro raised an eyebrow at her. I stopped my stretching around my arms, remembering what Todoroki said to me back at the sports festival.

"It doesn't mean I'll stop trying. It doesn't mean I can't stop my feelings for you."

I feel horrible knowing that Todoroki's feelings wasn't the same for hers. I felt Uraraka's hand on my arm, slightly shaking me. "Hey L/n-chan? Are you sure you're okay? You don't look-"

The door was being pushed opened, Aoyama and Sato canonballing into the water. I brought my attention fully getting back to me. I looked at Uraraka, putting my hand on top of hers around my arm. "I'm okay, really. I just need to sit out of this training today." I walked towards the bench, sitting down by myself and stared at the ground. Maybe I should change my mind about going to this camp. The strain I feel has been getting worse. Ojisan can just go without me and I could stay back-

"Tch. Shitty girl. Don't think about bailing on me last minute." I looked up to see Katsuki walking towards me. I blushed at his toned and built body. He sat down next to me, staring to my eyes. "Why have you been distant lately?" I looked around to see the class enjoying their time with each other, playing in the water or working out.

"All of this... What if I can't control it tomorrow at camp, Katsuki-kun?" I closed my eyes, hiding my tears as my head started to slightly ache. I opened my eyes, not realizing how brightly they glowed. "Y/n, why are your eyes different?" Katsuki turned his body towards me as I faced him, seeing my left eye glowing red while the other stayed the same light blue in the reflection of his eyes. My head started to ache even more, grasping the left side of my face and falling forward onto him.

Katsuki POV

I grabbed Y/N's shoulders as she was was leaning forward. "Oi, Y/N!" I screamed out, catching the attention of the class. They all gathered around us, worried about Y/n. She put her left hand down and opened her eyes, revealing the same red and blue eyes I saw. I stood up from the bench, kneeling down on the floor to hold her face.

"I thought L/N-san's eyes were always light blue? Why is one red?" Todoroki stood behind me, concern was noticeable in his voice. I then remembered how her blood quirk was activated when her eyes turn red. "Someone go get Aizawa, quick! Everyone go inside!" I screamed at them, standing back up. Iida used his quirk to quickly run after Aizawa. The others ran towards the door, but I stayed.

"Kaachan! She might hurt you!" Deku screamed at me from the door. I didn't care. I didn't want to leave her alone. Not now.

"B-Bakugou-kun..s-step back! I don't know what I might do!" She turned her body around with covering her face by her hands. She was screaming and crying with pain, walking closer to the wall. Y/n was trying her best to suppress the quirk. Seeing her like this was worse than the first time she used it. Y/n's body was trembling, her head was shaking back and forth. Was that voice talking to her?

"Y/N, can you hear me?" She was hugging herself, pressing her nails into her arms. Y/N turned back around to face me, her red and blue eyes glowing more intensely, but then her face suddenly became emotionless. As I was taking a few steps forward towards her, she raised her left hand at me and I felt my body freeze. I couldn't move.

3rd POV
"Bakugou!" The classmates yelled out. Y/n lowered her hand at Bakugou, making kneel down as his arms were painful led crossed over each other. She shifted her eyes to the left, seeing how Kirishima and Sero were running towards her. Y/n moved her left arm at them, grabbing them with the water tentacles from the pool water and threw them towards the wall by the door.

Y/N grasped the left side of her face. "No! Stop hurting them!" Bakugou realized that Y/N's conscious was still there, hence why the red and blue eyes. He felt his body being able to move at his freewill. Bakugou quickly ran towards Y/n, restraining her hands.

"Y/n! Fight it! Don't let it overtake you!" Y/N's eyes started to flicker, lifting her head up to look at him. "Katsuki-kun?" She squeezed his hands tighter as she felt a shock of pain again in the left side of her head.

"You can control it! Don't let it control you! It's your fucking quirk!" Sero wrapped tape around Y/N's body, making her release the hold on Bakugou's hand, Todoroki froze her hands together. Her eyes flew brightly again, her body trying to escape the hold she was in. Aizawa ran towards her, being shocked at her different eye colors. He quickly used his quirk on her, making Y/n still and panting heavily. Her right eye now being red as her other eye came back to her normal eye color. Todoroki and Sero released their hold on her as the class surrounded her.

Bakugou pushed everyone out of the way, seeing her lay on the floor weakly. Her vision was blurry, but saw Bakugou clearly leaning down towards her. "Katsuki-kun." The class was shocked to hear her call him by his first name, especially Todoroki. Bakugou picked her class breaking up the circle as he passed by.

"Bakugou, please take her to Recovery Girl. I'll call her brother." Aizawa pulled out his phone, calling B/N as the class stared at Bakugou carrying Y/n with awe.

"So..they were together?" Kirishima said out loud. The class didn't know how to respond to Bakugou's softness towards Y/N or Y/N's ability to make an exploding walking bomb so calm. Todoroki clenched his fists and Yaoyorozu noticed, making her feel heartbroken.