Ch. 31

Y/n's POV 

You are a monster with your quirk. How do you expect people to feel safe around you if you can kill them at any moment? Pro-hero my ass. 

Monster?

She's going to treat my wounds? I rather have someone else do it. You never know if she's going use her quirk on me. 

I would never hurt anyone. 

The League of Villains have an undercover girl as a hero! Haven't you heard of her? She can manipulate people like they're puppets!

I didn't want this. 

Shitty girl. Don't fucking talk to me. You're one of them. 

Katsuki-kun?

Tch. You should've never came into my life. 

I felt my body being shaken by someone. I shot my eyes open, crying while my eyes brightly glowed, vision being slightly blurry. Arms were wrapped around me, recognizing the familiar warmth. It was Katsuki. 

"Hey.. it's just me. I'm here." He stroked my hair as I cried harder into his shoulder. I never felt such fear and loneliness from a nightmare, especially after finding out from B/n that I could possibly- 

"Y/n, do you want to talk about it?" Katsuki whispered to me, trying to calm me down. I leaned back to look at his face. He wiped my tears and cupped my cheek, kissing my forehead. 

"I had a nightmare. I heard these voices talking about me and you..you were part of it." I gripped onto the blanket. The voices were still echoing in the back of my head, almost wanting me to snap. Katsuki held my hands towards his chest, leaning his head against mine. 

"Oi, tell that shitty head of yours to listen to you." He softly spoke to me, kissing away the tears that were coming down my face. "What promise did I make to you?" Katsuki lifted my chin up to look at him.

 I wrapped my arms around his neck, holding him closer. "That you were going to be there for me." I sniffled, trying my best to stop my crying. I heard him chuckle, squeezing my shoulder as he wrapped his arms around me. 

Katsuki POV

"What happened after you called me, Y/n?" I stood up to grab water, handing it to her and sitting down on my chair again. She seemed hesitant to answer. 

"W-well I was getting ready to head out with B/n and Kairi-chan, but I heard them arguing. I asked them what they were arguing about and it was about my health condition.." Y/n stared at her water cup, tearing up again. Why would they argue before going out together? Something doesn't add up. I'll find out about it later. 

"B/n said I might have a chance of not waking up if I use it again. I'm really scared, Katsuki-kun." Y/n's voice was getting shaky. I opened my mouth to say something, but I heard the door being turned opened. It was B/N and Aizawa-sensei. 

"Y/N seems to have woken up. Bakugou, do you mind stepping out of the room for a bit? Aizawa-san wants to discuss with us about a few things with Y/N." B/n and Aizawa sensei- were standing nearby Y/n's bed. I nodded and headed out the door, but I stayed close to it. I wanted to know what they were talking about. 

3rd POV 

Bakugou sat outside of Y/n's hospital room, shifting his chair closer to the door and leaning his head back to hear. 

"Are you doing alright kiddo?" Aizawa sat down where Bakugou was sitting, putting his hand on her shoulder. 

"Yeah, I'm just still trying to process everything." Y/n quietly responded, looking down in her lap. "Why..why did you guys hide it from me?" Y/n bit on her lip, trying her best not to cry in front of them. 

"I'm sorry Y/n. I wanted to tell you as soon as Kairi-chan and I found out, but Ojisan said it was best for you not to know. He was afraid that you were going to increase your imbalance if you knew."  

Ojisan? Y/N has an uncle? She only told me she only had B/N. 

"Sorry, Y/N. I wanted to do what was best for you, but I didn't have the right to hide it from you. I shouln't had startled B/N like that right before you guys were leaving." Aizawa put his hand on her cheek, rubbing away her tear that was falling down. 

Aizawa is Y/N's uncle?

"What do I do now? I'm scared of acting out again Ojisan. What if I hurt my friends?" Y/N turned to look at Aizawa, her face was in confusion and fear. Aizawa softly sighed, holding onto her hand. 

"B/N and I talked again about the upcoming camp. The camp is happening in a week. If you chose to go, a few other pro-heroes and I are going to be there to increase the potentials of the class's quirk. If you don't want to go, I will stay behind with you and help you myself. I'm fine with whatever decision you make, kiddo." Aizawa smiled at her, giving her reassurance that he will be there as her uncle to help her. 

That shitty girl better go. She has other people who can fucking help her there!

"B/N, is it okay if I can go to camp?" Y/N looked at B/N, wanting to get his permission first. B/N nodded at her. "You can go, but promise me you'll be with Ojisan most of the time, okay? He can always stop you if you ever use it there." 

"Yeah, I promise B/N. You're going to be there too." Y/n grabbed the necklace around her neck, smiling at B/N. 

"Okay, I will notify Principle Nezu. Rest up, Y/N." Aizawa ruffled her hair, smiling at her and turning his head around to shout at the door. "Bakugou, you can come in now. I know you were listening." The door quickly swung open, Bakugou walking in quickly. 

"Wait, so you're shitty girl's uncle!?" Bakugou looked at the three of them confusingly. "Not by blood, Bakugou. I'll see you guys back at home." Aizawa walked out of the room, B/N following after. "You can go home, Y/n. Kairi-chan and I decided to go planning for the wedding another day. She's still making your medicine so I'll be helping her. Bakugou, can you walk her home?" 

"Yeah, I can."  Bakugou helped Y/N get off the bed, holding her hand and walking out of the hospital. As they were walking down the sidewalk, Bakugou stopped, making Y/N turning around to face him. 

"Was Aizawa-sensei another reason why you didn't trust people, Y/N?" Bakugou looked at her, slightly frowning as he barely found out that Aizawa is her uncle. She slightly nodded at him, facing down at her feet. "Y-yeah. Ojisan and the school didn't want anyone to know about him being my uncle. I didn't mean to hide anything from you." 

"I know, but from now on be honest with me, okay? Your shitty brain should already know I'm not that stupid to tell anyone." Bakugou pulled her towards him, hugging her as buried his head into her hair. He felt relieved and thankful that their sensei was her uncle. Aizawa, B/N and Kairi were helping her go through her obstacles. 

"Okay, Katsuki-kun. I promise to be honest with you from now on." She released the hug, handing his hand and smiled at him. "The old hags said you don't have to come over today. They want you to rest up too. Come on, let's get you home." He was about to turn around to walk forward, but Y/n tip toed to peck him on the lips. He felt slight heat forming on his face and Y/N started to notice. 

"Katsuki-kun? Are you okay? It's not that hot-" Bakugou quickly turned around, pulling her with him as he started to walk. "Shut up! Let's just fucking leave!" Y/n quickly realized what the red on his face meant, laughing as he didn't want to face her. 

"You're a big softie, Katsuki-kun." 

"Oi! Shut the hell up!" Bakugou screamed out, but couldn't help to admit that he liked Y/n initiating the first moves unexpectedly.