Ch. 5

(background info)
As years passed by, Aizawa is now Y/N and B/N an uncle towards them. He moved into your parents's room and has been helping B/N with the responsibility of the bills, groceries, and most importantly you. Ojisan is what you and B/N called Aizawa ever since your 6th birthday. He has become overprotective of you, even more than how B/N was. You continued to be home schooled by Professor Yoko and trained almost everyday with Ojisan.

Y/N is now 15 years old as B/N is 26 years old. He recently proposed to Kairi as they started dating for 5 years. Hibiki is married to his girlfriend Kanna and has moved to America for her business. Y/N went to therapy on a monthly basis as she's gotten older. Her nightmares do not reoccur like back then, but the trauma was still there. Socializing was still a thing she had to work on, especially since she is going to start UA soon.

Back to the story
"So I just have to participate the test just so the students don't get suspicious of me getting an automatic pass?" We we're having breakfast and Aizawa brought up how I was going to prepare for the UA test.

"Yeah. The school faculty knows you're my niece and know about your situation. Principle Nezu said that we are going to introduce you to a school environment since you didn't intersect with anyone besides us, Professor Yoko and Kairi over your years of growing up. The test should be a good way to start since it's kids your age gathering and focusing on the test." I started to become nervous as I heard that I potentially had to try talking to some people at the test tomorrow.

"Ojisan, won't the kids recognize her if she attends the test tomorrow? They're going to ask her about our parents." B/N was concerned as he knew I didn't liked to be asked about the topic of the incident. It still scares me to this day as the memory was still strong. Aizawa sighed as he knew B/N was going to ask that question as well since it was one of his worries too.

"Sorry, Y/N. There's nothing I could do about that. However, I am going to monitor the test tomorrow so I will be over watching you." I nodded at Ojisan as B/N went to go clean our dishes and got ready for his hospital shift. I got dressed to train with Ojisan.

"Have a good day at work, B/N." I waved him goodbye as he left the door. He turned around and waved back as I saw Kairi-chan run up to him and held his arm. She waved as me as well and they walked to work the hospital.

"You ready to train kiddo?" I closed the door as Ojisan headed towards our backyard. He started training me in my water usage as he told me that there are robots that I'm going have to defeat. I used my quirk on dummies and boulders I had in the backyard that Ojisan was able to get.

Throughout the day, Ojisan was training me a method I learned on my own. I am able to control the pressure of the water as I gather it around my hands and focus it. I was trying to cut a boulder in a single, clean cut.

I gathered water out from the palm of my hand and wrapping it around my arm. I slashed my hand in a diagonal direction and releasing pressure while doing so. The boulder fell in half.

"Make sure you drink plenty of water so you can activate it from your hands like you just did. I believe the testing area isn't surrounded by any water, so that is why I am having you rely on your body for today." I looked around my backyard and saw that there were trees, flowers and plenty of grass.

Nature is revolved around water. Is there a way I can somehow extract it? B/N said it was hard for him to do it.

"Ojisan, are there any trees in the testing area?" I asked while holding my hand up in the direction of the trees, trying to get the water out of it.

"Yes there is. Why would you-" He paused his words as he saw my eyes glow a bright blue as I extracted amounts of water from the tree, making it shrivel up. I made the water form a ball and froze it.

"Ojisan! Look I did it!" I said in glee as I unfroze the ball and controlled the water again, putting it back intro the tree. Ojisan walked up to me and ruffled my hair. "There you go kiddo, you're ready for tomorrow."