Ch. 42

Y/N POV

What time is it? 

I slowly opened my eyes to a dimmed room, looking around to see the familiar hospital ceiling I am always in. It was night time. My arms felt completely sore and my body was aching. 

The last thing I remember was being in front of All Might and Katsuki holding on to me. Is he okay? Why did he come when it was dangerous? What happened with All Might and All for One? 

"Young L/N, thank goodness you're awake!" I heard All Might's voice as him and Ojisan leaned over me to see me. 

Ojisan immediately had his eyes watery as I fully opened my eyes. His tears were falling on my face. 

"You're really awake." Ojisan put his hand on my head as I started to cry as well. I felt horrible for putting him through such a stress in order to protect me and U.A from backlash.

All Might pushed the call button as Ojisan helped me sit up and removed the oxygen mask off of me. 

"How long was I out for?" My voice was really hoarse and I could barely move my arms, remembering how much Toga cut me. 

"3 days, Y/N. We were all so worried about you, kiddo." Ojisan held onto my hand as Kairi and B/N ran into the room. I started to cry even harder at the sight of them. I thought I wasn't able to see them ever again. 

"Y/N, you're awake!" B/N and Kairi hugged me tightly. I remembered the words Mom and Dad said to me about all of them. I am seriously thankful I have them in my lives. I buried my head into their arms and held on, despite the pain I felt. 

"Young L/N, I am sorry for not being able to get you back sooner. You experience so much pain because I wasn't quick enough." Kairi and B/N pulled away from me as All Might scooted his chair closer to me. I noticed his arm was in a cast. 

"All Might, aren't you worried people might walk in and see you in this form?" All Might's face frowned down a bit as he tried to smile at me. 

"You see Young L/N, my battle with All for One was a victory, but.... but I lost my One for All." 

My heart dropped at those words. I felt more tears rolling down my face as I glanced at his cast and around the room to look their reactions. Ojisan slightly nodded at me and reached out for me, but I scooted back. 

"No..no that can't be true." I whispered as my eyes started to glow. I was feeling overwhelmed, sad and a burden to them. Why is it every time I'm around, someone is always hurt?

"Y/N, please calm down. You're not fully healed-" B/N tried to reach out to me too, but I wrapped my arms around myself. 

"How can I calm down when All Might lost his One for All because of me? If I had just been more careful at camp, I wouldn't had been taken away!" 

"Young L/N! It is not your fault! I do not care that my One for All is gone. All that matters is that I was able to get you and the other young heroes to safety. That is my duty, always as a Hero!" All Might put his hand on my shoulder, but I couldn't control my feelings. My eyes started to glow brighter and my head was spinning. I grabbed onto my head and tightly closed my eyes. 

"B/N, we have to give her a sedative. Her blood level is rising!" Kairi worriedly said outloud. I opened my eyes to see B/N holding up a needle, remembering how Toga held up a knife at me. 

"Please don't hurt me!" I screamed as Ojisan held onto me. 

"I'm not hurting you, Y/N. I'm sorry." I felt myself getting tired as I loosened my hold on Ojisan. I laid back down and rested. 

B/N POV

"Just when she was over the trauma with Roy." I frustratingly said as I fixed her blanket and IV. 

"Why exactly did they want Y/N's quirk?" Kairi asked All Might as we sat down by her bed. 

"They wanted her quirk so they could train her to be the next All for One. They wanted her to be the starter of taking away quirks again with her blood quirk." 

"What do we do to protect Y/N?" I stared at her as she sleeps. Tears were falling from her eyes still. Aizawa stood up and leaned against the wall. 

"I wanted to talk about it with Y/N and you guys together, but your permission is needed for U.A. Starting tomorrow, All Might and I have to go to our students to ask their parents if they will allow them to move into U.A dorms. It is so we can have the students by us all the time and increase of security is on U.A grounds. Of course, I will make Y/N my priority." 

"You and Y/N won't be able to live with us?" Kairi's voice cracked a bit. I held onto her hand and looked back up at Aizaea. 

"Give us some time to think about it. I want to talk to Y/N about it and see what she thinks first before I decide." 

"Of course Dr. L/N. Now, I will leave first so I can draw the reporters away so you guys don't have to worry about them when Y/N can be discharged. I will be off." All Might grabbed his coat and I turned to face him. 

"Thank you for being there for Y/N, All Might. I will forever be in debt to you." 

"I meant what I said to Young L/N as well. It is my duty as a Hero and I do not regret fighting off All for One." 

All Might shuts the door as Kairi, Aizawa and I look at Y/N. I can't imagine Y/N not living with us especially since I have been raising her my whole life. 

"It's hard, I know. I don't want to be away from you guys as well." Aizawa crosses his arms and closes his eyes. He stands back up and caresses Y/N's hair. 

"I have to go back to U.A to prepare for visits tomorrow. I will comeback tomorrow alone so we can discuss this as a family." 

"Aizawa, here's a bento box for you. Don't overwork yourself." Kairi hands him a bento box she made earlier. He smiles at us and leaves the room. 

Kairi and I sat down next to each other, watching over Y/N for the rest of the night. Kairi fell asleep on my shoulder as I placed a blanket on top of us to share. I caressed her hand as I held onto it and leaned my head onto hers to sleep.