Ch. 1

Few weeks after Y/N's birthday.

The police arrested Roy and put him in a mental hospital, but was locked up for life since he killed two pro-heroes. The doctor said Roy was mentally unstable. My parents and Roy's wife were dead when the police arrived at the shop.

The news was all over Japan as news media found it shocking that a sidekick betrayed his partner and went berserk. I still wasn't able to grasp what happened and began getting nightmares. Seeing my mom and dad being stabbed was constantly replayed in my mind.

B/N was trying his best to take care of me. Since he was already 18, he was allowed to take me in as a legal guardian. He hasn't gone to work ever since that day and had to get paperwork done to legalize having me under his care. The new week started.

"Y/N. Is it okay if you go to my hospital shifts with me? My friend can help you out and talk to you." My brother asked while we ate breakfast together.

I looked at him as he gave me a reassuring nod. I finished my cereal and went upstairs to get dressed. I starred at the cut scar that Roy gave me on the left side of my jaw, below my ear. I went downstairs and put on my shoes to head out with B/N.

As we walked into the hospital, I hid behind B/N as I saw two people around his age approaching us.

"Hey B/N! We missed ya dude!" The boy put his hand on my brother's shoulder.

"Yeah! We definitely realized how much your quirk helped us with most of our patients." A girl about his age smiled at him.

I held onto my brother's hand as he knelt down to me. "It's okay Y/N. They're not going to hurt you." He put his hand on my head and stroked my hair.

"Sorry, guys. I've been busy with trying to adjust to my new life. Anyways, this is my little sister Y/N." He stood up and held my hand to stand beside him.

The girl knelt down to Y/N and held out her hand.

"Hi Y/N! I'm Kairi. I think your brother might've told you, but I'm going to be your therapist, okay?" Kairi gave me a warm smile. I let go of my brother's hand and slowly reached out to shake her hand back.

The boy from earlier also knelt down. "Y/N, I heard so much from your brother. I'm Hibiki. Us three have been friends since we started working here." Hibiki gave me a thumbs up and I nodded at him.

My brother and Hibiki separated from Kairi and I as we walked our way to the therapist office. Along the way, I saw a few kids of my age in one of the rooms. It seemed as if they were arguing?

"Sorry, Y/N-chan is it okay if you can come with me into their room?" Kairi asked while holding out her hand. I nodded and grabbed her hand as she walked us inside.

"Hey! You brats better start behaving before I call your parents about this. I just wrapped your injuries earlier!" Kairi yelled at the boys. I peeked our behind Kairi and saw ash blonde haired boy and the other had green.

"S-sorry Kairi-san! I was just trying to help Kaachan grab his All Might figure, but it seems like he didn't like that."

"Shut up Deku! You're the reason why we have these bandages on our face! If you weren't such a clumsy ass-"

"Language!" Kairi said while going towards the Deku kid and bandaging his cheek. I started to become nervous as Kairi left my side and saw the Kaachan boy looking at me.

"Hey! Who's she?" Kaachan asked Kairi as he pointed at me.

"Stop pointing, it's rude Bakugou. Anyways, her name is L/N Y/N. Now I'm leaving with her so you two better behave!" Kairi walked towards me and held my hand again as we walked out.

Deku and Kaachan look at each other with confusion, but soon got distracted when All Might came up on their TV.