Ch. 7

I was destroying any robot I saw on my way around the fields. I haven't kept track of how many points I earned since I just wanted to be away from them. As I turned a corner, a massive robot was in front of me. There were other people there, struggling to defeat it.

So this is the robot Ojisan told me to be careful of.

As I was about to turn away to fight other robots, I saw Uraraka-chan injured from the building that fell by. I ran up to her and helped her up. "Are you okay, Uraraka-chan? Let's go somewhere else so I can heal you!" She nodded and I carried her away and went to a nearby tree.

I extracted the water from the tree and wrapped it around my hand. My eyes and water started to glow as I began healing Uraraka's head to stop it from bleeding. "L/N-chan, you didn't have to help me. We're in a test!" She felt guilty for taking time away.

"It's okay. I healed you quick enough. I'll see you later." I ran to find other robots and ran into the same massive robot from before. Only this time, I saw more people struggling and injured from the damaged buildings that fell on by Uraraka earlier.

As I was extracting water from the nearby trees, a part of the building was about to fall on these two boys that were nearby. They screamed in fear, but couldn't move due to their shock. I used the water to grab and pulled them away.

"Thanks! You saved us, but we're gonna make a run for it!" The red haired and yellowed hair boys ran away from the scene and I was left alone as everyone fled while I was saving them. The robot slowly made its way to me and I started gathering as much water I could from nearby plants.

Just like training with Ojisan yesterday. Increase the water pressure to cut the robot.

My eyes and water started glowing brightly as I gathered amounts of water around my right arm. I jumped on top of the fallen building to get more in range. As I jumped towards the head of the robot, an ash blonde haired boy was on my left, releasing explosions from his palms.

I slashed off the robots head and landed on top of a close by undamaged building, I turned around to see the boy stand on top of the robot, aiming his hands down at the exposed neck of the robot. "DIEEE!"

The robot exploded into pieces as the ash blonde exploded his way to me. "Oi! I DIDNT NEED YOUR FUCKING HELP!" I jumped at his voice, taken back by his yelling. He scowled his face at me and walked up to me. I took steps back as I was scared and confused as to why he was screaming at me.

"S-sorry! People were run-running away from i-it and it didn't se-seem that hard to des-destroy it." I waved my hands in front of me. I looked down to avoid eye contact as he was getting closer to me and I didn't notice I was close to the edge. He grabbed my right arm and pulled me towards him.

Bakugou POV
"You idiot. Did you fucking forget we're on top of a building." I stared at her face as she turned her head to see that we're on a high building. I saw that she had a long scar on the left side of her jaw, just below her ear. It looked deep as I tried to look underneath her chin to see how far the scar went. The (H/C) girl turned to look at me in the eye and apologized.

"Sorry.. and thank you for that." She softly said as she looked at her arm that I was holding. Where have I seen this girl before? Her hair color seemed to be a blur in my memory. I quickly let go as I heard a loud voice throughout the field.

"The exam is now over! Everybody did well. Please return back into the auditorium to seek any medical help. If not, you can go home!"

She looked at the floor and began to shake, as if she was scared of something. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her along with me. "Let's go back together since I think you can't get back down yourself anyways." She hesitantly nodded as I put my arm around her petite body. The girl held on tighter as I exploded ourselves down to the city floor.

"How annoying. My name is Bakugou Katsuki. What's yours?" I asked her as I unwrapped my arm from her. We started walking back to the auditorium, but she seemed hesitant to answer.

"My...my name is L/N Y/N." I turned to look at her as she was walking on my left side. L/N seemed really scared talking to me, and that annoyed me even more.

"Oi. I'm not going to hurt you if that's what you think. Stop being fucking scared of me." I looked ahead and saw we were close by. I saw a girl with brown hair run up to L/N as we approached the auditorium.

Y/N POV
I was taken back by Bakugou's words towards me. I was about to respond until Uraraka came up to me and pulled me for a hug. He walked away to leave.

"L/N-chan, you're okay! Thank you for healing me back there. Recovery girl said that you helped up most of the injury and she was surprised!" I blushed as Uraraka thanked me. "It was no-nothing!" I responded back as it was the first time someone has complimented me that wasn't my brother or Ojisan.

"Anyways, why were you with that guy earlier? I overheard him yelling at that guy who was muttering in the auditorium earlier when we were about to start the test. He called him Deku!" She turned around to see Bakugou walking through the crowds of people.

"O-oh. I ran into him as I was walking back." I looked at his back as I dazed off.

Deku? I have definitely heard that before. But where?