Ch. 33

3rd POV

Y/n passed out while Bakugou was carrying her to Recovery Girl. The class of 1A were confused as to how and why Y/n's eyes glowed different colors and to only her right side retreated back to her eye color, but her left eye stayed red.

Aizawa has contacted B/N and Kairi from their break at the hospital. They rushed to UA, going into Recovery Girl's room seeing Class 1A waiting outside of her room, but Bakugou inside. Recovery Girl kissed Y/n's head to ease the high tension she had felt, making her slowly wake up.

Y/n POV

"Y/n-chan? Are you doing okay?" It was Kairi's voice. I opened my eyes, seeing the bright ceiling above me and squinted. I felt the left side of my face being in pain, but bearable. I tried sitting up and felt warmth wrapped around my arm, helping me.

"Idiot, you really had me worried about you." Katsuki smiled in relief at me, helping me sit up. I saw B/N, Kairi, Ojisan and Recovery Girl standing in front of my bed.

"I'll give you guys some time. Y/N needs to rest her body for the rest of the day and she'll be good by tomorrow." Recovery walked out of the room and left us alone. B/N sat down by my feet, worries were filled throughout his face.

"Y/n, do you remembered what happened out there at the pool area?" B/N lifted his hand up, gathering water around it and pressed it against the left side of my face. The cooling sensation helped the pain ease away. I nodded my head, remembering how I was hurting Kirishima, Sero, and.. Katsuki.

"I was watching myself hurt them and you." My voice cracked, turning my head to Katsuki. He grabbed my hand stroked it. "I knew it wasn't you. It's okay, you didn't hurt me as bad." His voice was so soft. I saw myself in his eyes, seeing how my right eye was now red.

"B/N..my eye." I lifted my left hand to my left eye. "Why isn't it changing back?"

"This could mean you're slowly starting to take control of your quirk Y/N-chan." Kairi held up her hand held mirror from her pocket and showed me in front of my face. My left eye was a much brighter red compared to Katsuki's. My right eye was still my regular eye color.

"Is that why she was able to stop herself this time?" Katsuki asked Kairi. "After she pushed Kirishima and Sero away, Y/n told herself to stop."

"Yeah. When B/N and I were examining her throughout the week, we saw that her emotions surprisingly being somewhat stable." Kairi and B/N smiled at us. I remembered talking to Katsuki about the camp and I felt scared of losing control of it while training tomorrow.

"I was scared of what the outcomes of camp would be . Does that mean my quirk triggers on its own from fear?"

"Yeah. Fear controls your quirk, but you were able to be conscious while it was controlling you. This means you had another emotion drive you to beat it." B/N and Kairi reached out to hold my left hand, tearing up as they gave me one of the biggest smiles of relief I have ever seen from them.

"Y/n-chan, you were able to beat it by love!" My red eye glowed brighter as I felt my heart race. I felt Katsuki's hand holding my right one tighter. I felt tears running down from my eyes, crying from relief as well.

"Shitty girl. You did have it in you the whole time." Katsuki smirked at me while B/n and Kairi laughed.

"We'll leave now. I'm pretty sure your friends would want to see you. We'll see you at home, Y/n." B/n and Kairi walked out of the room, closing it as Katsuki leaned forward to me. I felt my cheeks warming up and my red eye slowly brightening.

"Hn. So it looks like I can just tell how you feel by your eye now, Y/N." Katsuki inched his face closer to mine. "K-Katsuki-kun! They could come in any mo-" He pressed his lips against mine for a quick kiss. He smirked at me, sitting back down onto his seat. "Idiot. You called me Katsuki in front of those extras. They're probably going to ask us stupid questions." My eye stopped glowing and I widened my eyes at him. "When did I say that?!"