Ch. 36

Y/N POV

"S-so you do remember m-me brat." Roy's mouth began to water and the wraps around his face began to slightly loosen. "You look j-just like your p-parents now." 

"Everyone! Aizawa has lifted the fighting ban. Use your quirks to the fullest! Whoever is with L/N, please protect her! She's their target!" 

"That's enough, Roy." Kurogiri appeared by his side, holding him as they both looked at us. 

"How fucking annoying. Of course it's them." Bakugou stood in front of me, shielding me away from him. 

"Why are you guys hurting everyone here?!" Todoroki stomped out his right foot, creating a huge glacier between us from them. Roy used his blades attempting to cut through. 

"It's simple. Hand over L/N and we will leave."

"Fuck off!" Bakugou was about to shoot out an explosion, but Dark Shadow intervened out of no where, engulfing itself around Roy as Kurogiri disappeared. "Todoroki, Bakguou! Create light for Dark Shadow!" Shoji yelled out as he carried Midoriya on his back. 

Bakugou and Todoroki used their fire on him, calming Dark Shadow down as he let go of Roy who was unconscious. I stared at him, remembering how threatening his blade was at my throat. I had my hand at my scar, but I felt Bakugou grabbing it away. 

"You're safe. It's okay." Bakugou tightly held onto my hand. I hesitantly nodded at him as Uraraka and Tsuyu headed in our direction, telling us how that Toga girl cut Uraraka and headed off. 

"Come on, let's try to find everyone else." Tsuyu and Uraraka led the way as I can't help to feel but as if we were still being followed. 

"Katsuki-kun, I think there's somebody still with us." I whispered slightly into his ear as we walked. He nodded and began to quicken our pace. Everyone was also on edge too, also feeling the presence I felt.

An arm was around my neck and I was on top of a tree branch with Dabi and Mr. Compress, looking down at Katsuki and the rest. 

"Looks like Roy couldn't handle one simple thing for us." Dabi's arm tightened around my neck, putting his other hand over my mouth and forced a pill into me. I struggled in his hold, feeling myself getting a bit drowsy and my head started to hurt. 

"Y/N!" Katsuki was about to run up towards Dabi, but he threw blue flames at him and the rest. The flames grew and Dabi and Mr. Compress took this chance to flee, carrying me as I saw Dabi's flames spreading out quickly behind us. 

"Enjoy your nap while you're at it. It's gonna be a long day for you tomorrow with Shigaraki." Dabi and Mr. Compress stepped down, seeing Kurogiri, Magne, Spinner and Toga waiting for us in the middle of the forest that was away from everyone. 

"Shigaraki should've just sent us. Roy and Muscular got their asses kicked by little kids." Spinner eyed Dabi, carrying me on his back as I felt my vision blurring a bit. What the hell did he give me? 

Kurogiri opened his fog portal, having Magne, Spinner and himself to go in first. I heard a loud Katsuki's loud explosion approaching closer to us. I opened my eyes the best I could, seeing Katsuki, Midoriya and Todoroki there. They had some burn marks from Dabi's flames.

"Compress and Toga.. you know what to do." Dabi stayed at the open portal as I saw the boys try their best to fight them off. Todoroki sent ice towards my direction while Midoriya smashed the floor to unbalance all of us. Dabi dropped me and I felt some of the rocks cut my skin. My vision was fading out and I was getting more exhausted. 

"Y/N!" Katsuki blasted himself towards me and I slowly reached out my hand to him. Once he was close, Compress appeared in front of me and threw a marble. A boulder came out of the marble and Katsuki jammed his right arm into it with a great force from the explosion. 

"Looks like you all lost." Dabi grabbed me as Kurogiri opened up the portal again. I saw Katsuki in immense pain from the impact with the boulder, Midoriya's bruised and swollen up arms and Todoroki's frostbites and heat exhaustion. 

"Give Y/N back!" Katsuki tried his best to run towards us as I tried my best to fight back, but whatever was in the pill was making me numb all over. 

"Katsuki..kun..!" The portal closed on Katsuki just before being so close to grabbing my hand. My eyes were tearing up before I completely fell unconscious. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katsuki POV

I went unconscious til the next morning as Deku was the same too. I woke up in in B/N's hospital and I saw the class surrounding my bed. My whole body ached and had been wrapped up from the injuries I gotten from last night. 

"Dude, you're okay!" Kirishima shouted in relief as I sat up from my bed. "We're all glad you're okay. We thought-" 

"Who's looking for Y/N?" I stared blankly at them, feeling my mind getting going crazy from the last moments seeing Y/N's tears falling down her face before the portal disappeared. I glanced around and they were all looking at each other. No answers were given to me.

"They.. They don't know where she is." Uraraka quietly said out loud. I threw the sheets off of me, grabbing my IV stand with me as I pushed through them. 

"Bakugou! You have to stay in bed rest! The doctors said-" Kaminari and Kirishima stood in front of me, but I shoved my way through and opened the door to see B/N and Kairi. Their eyes were slightly puffy and red, filled with complete worry and sadness. 

"I'm sorry. I'm... I'm so sorry." I lowered my head at them, closing my eyes to hide the tears that were about to escape from my eyes. Why wasn't I strong enough to protect her? 

I felt hands on my shoulders, squeezing me for comfort. 

"It's not your fault, Bakugou. It's not yours or anyones. No one knew this would happen." Kairi's voice was shaky as she tried to hold in her tears. 

"If it's okay, we'd like to ask for you guys to leave. We have to examine Bakugou's injuries. Midoriya is now awake." B/N and Kairi moved me to the side, letting the class leave the room as I walked back to my hospital bed and laid down. 

"Aizawa is with UA right now to make a party search for Y/N with the Pro-Heroes. All we can do right now is hope for the best." B/N changed the bandages on my right arm as Kairi sanitized the dried blood off. 

"Get some rest, alright? The injuries you have right now are going to take a while to heal. Luckily, your arm was just sprained and not completely broken. Your parents are going to come later to see you." 

Kairi and B/N left the room, closing the door as I stared at the ceiling. I put my left arm over my eyes, closing them and all I could see was Y/N's tears from last night. 

If I was just stronger, Y/N wouldn't had been taken. What are they going to do to her? Why do they want her? 

I checked the date on my phone, remembering how we were just talking about our one month anniversary too. 

Where the hell are you, Y/N?