Ch.19

Kairi-chan and B/N came back with my (F/F) and some clothes to change into for tomorrow since I was going to be discharged. They went back to their job while Bakugou and I ate. 

"Is Aizawa-sensei okay too?" I asked Bakugou while I was drinking my medicine that Kairi gave me. 

"Yeah, he is. He's at UA right now with the heroes on how to protect you and the school." Bakugou grabbed my cup once I was done drinking and put it away. "You know, you don't have to stay here. Aren't your parents wanting to spend time with you today?" 

"Yeah, right! Like I could last more than 5 minutes with those old hags." He scoffed and I laughed at his childishness. "Besides, they know about you and your condition so they let me stay here." 

"But still, don't feel like you have to-" I was cut off as I heard my door being slammed open. It was my classmates with Ojisan and All Might. They screamed my name as they ran inside and surrounded my bed. 

"Oi! You fucking extras! This is a fucking hospital! Shut up!" Bakugou yelled at them began to clean up the food boxes that was on my bed. 

"L/N-chan? Are you okay?" Uraraka asked as all of them look at me with worry. 

"Yeah. I'm okay now. I just need to rest since I took some medicine." I smiled at her as I saw some of them hold up some fruits and drinks to give to me. 

"Here, L/N-san! We all pitched money to buy some things for you, your brother and fiancé! Please accept it as we won't take it back." Iida and some others organized the fruits on the coffee table that was in the corner of the room. 

"Wow, L/n! You look so gorgeous with your hair down~!" Mineta and Kaminari stared at me with gleaming eyes as I chucked nervously and tucked some hair behind my ear. 

"Alright, since everyone has seen L/N, please wait outside. All Might and I would like to talk to L/N alone." Ojisan and All Might stood in front of bed as they all headed outside. Bakugou turned around to look at me one more time before closing the door.

"O..Ojisan.." I sadly called out. There were bandages around his head and arms wrapped together. His eyes were more irritated and dry. 

"Don't worry kiddo, I'm fine. I've been told by Uraraka that you stopped most of my bleeding before Recovery Girl handled the rest. Thank you." He smiled at me as All Might grinned. 

"Young L/N, I know this might be sudden, but it is really important that we talk about what happened." All Might sat on the chair and I nodded for him to continue.

"Do you remember what happened while you were using your quirk?" I gripped the blanket slightly as I hesitated a nod at All Might and Ojisan. 

"I didn't remember all of it, but Bakugou-kun told me what happened from start to finish while I was eating. I'm sorry I hurt you, All Might." I felt guilt as I knew of All Might's condition of not being able to hold his quirk for long. 

"Y/N..you know you have to tell the class about your quirk, right? They've been asking how All Might and I have known, but kept it as a secret. We've told them that we were friends with your parents, but that led onto more suspension." I sighed as I thought about everyone's reaction of my quirk. Would they be scared of me?

"Hey, don't forget your uncle is also your teacher. I'll be there when you tell the class." Ojisan gave me a smile and I felt reassured. I stared at the lilies Bakugou gave me and smiled to myself. There was also Bakugou who can support me too. 

"Young Bakugou really did help you that day, L/N. I was surprised." All Might teased me as I started blushing. 

"Who knew a kid like that could have a soft spot." Ojisan also joined in on the fun. 

"O-Ojisan! Not you too!" I pulled the blanket up to my face as they started to head out. They walked out and my classmates were waiting in the hallway. They went in and saw that my face was still slightly red.

"L/N-chan, are you okay? You look like you're burning up." Midoriya asked as him and Uraraka walked to the side of my bed. 

"Ye-Yeah! It's just a side effect from the medicine." I quickly said as Bakugou raised his eyebrow at me. 

"I'll cut fruit for you, L/N-san." Todoroki opened the fruit basket on the table and looked through it. "What would you like?"

"Anything is fine, thank you." Bakugou appeared by Todoroki's side and picked up your favorite fruit. "She likes this one. You fucking extras can leave. Her brother asked me to take care of her. Can't you guys tell she's fucking overwhelmed by all of you guys surrounding her?"

I started to blush even harder as Bakugou tried to get them to leave. The girls looked at me as I hid my face underneath my blanket. They looked worried. 

"Yeah, guys let's leave. Kaachan's right. Her brother asked us not to bother her that much when we checked in, remember?" Midoriya and the rest started to head out. Todoroki turned around to look at Bakugou and I one more time and closed the door. 

"Oi, shitty girl. You can stop hiding your face now." He was cutting the fruit and I put the blanket down. I still felt my face heating up as I saw Bakugou putting the fruit on the plate and handing it to me. 

"Do you want me to call B/N in? Your face is turning red-" I grabbed his wrist to stop him from pressing the call button. 

"N-no! It's o-okay. I'm just-" Bakugou dropped the remote and slid his hand down to hold mine. He pulled me close and leaned forward to put his forehead on mine. I felt my heart beat faster and my face burning up. 

"Just what..Y/N?" I didn't know how to respond. I stared at his eyes as I was in shock of what was happening. He cupped my face. 

"Do you have feelings for me..Y/N?" I stopped breathing. He chuckled and put his nose with mine. 

"Ba-Bakugou-k-kun!" Wh-what do yo-u mean?" I was for sure blushing like a tomato. 

"Idiot, just say yes." I put my hands on top of his, still around my face. I didn't know if this was a dream or not. I was about to answer, but Bakugou put his lips on mine. 

Bakugou-kun stole my first kiss.. and I feel like this is the happiest I have ever been.