Ch. 34

Hello! I haven't been updating as much as I wanted to before. I don't know how much I'll frequently be updating this story, but I will try my best to! I did start another story as well, so please check it out if you want hehe. 

3rd POV

Class 1A was heading to the Forest for their training camp. As Class 1Apulled over to the side for a bathroom break, they were met with the Wild, Wild Pussycats. 

"It's really them! The Wild Pussycats!" Midoriya exclaimed excitedly at them. Y/N was standing next to him, also admiring the Wild, Wild Pussycats. 

As the Wild, Wild Pussycats introduced themselves, Y/N noticed their bus was closing its doors. 

"Aizawa-sensei? Our bus.." Y/N said out loud and pointed at their bus. The students looked in Y/N's direction as well, yelling over each other for the confusion of what is happening. 

"You guys really think heroes travel to places just like that?" Aizawa-sensei stepped in front of them, the Wild, Wild Pussycats smirking at the students for their reactions. 

"Your training begins now. Meet us at the base of the mountains where our rooms will be at." Aizawa pointed at the buildings at the bottom of the mountain where they were standing. Bakugou and Y/N glanced at each other, knowing there was a catch of this. 

"It's currently 11 AM. Meet us down there by 12:30, or no lunch will be served." Aizawa and the Wild, Wild Pussycats headed inside the bus, slowly driving away. 

"Let's all start heading down slowly together!" Iida had the class dense togehter, leading them down the steep hill of the mountain. Y/N held onto Bakugou's arm while he slowly helped her down with him. 

"Katsuki-kun, there's no way Aizawa-sensei would assign something so easy. There has to be a catch to this." Y/N and Bakugou were in the back of the group, looking around their surroundings and noticed the forest being dark. 

"I really have to go pee! Why did they have to lie to us about a bathroom break!" Mineta ran to a tree away from the group, but Midoriya saw a monster up ahead. 

"Mineta!" Midoriya punched the monster, dissolving into clay. 

"Well that's the fucking catch." Bakugou annoyingly grunted out as monsters surrounded the class. Y/N sliced water at the monsters in front of the class, cutting them in half. 

"We all have to work together if we want to reach to Aizawa-sensei!" Iida and Yaoyorozu yelled out at Class 1A. However, Bakugou grabbed Y/N's hand and ran up ahead of the class. 

"Fucking extras! Start using your quirks or die!" Bakugou blasted his explosions as much as he can at the monsters. Y/N cut the trees down on them and cleared the way. 

"Bakugou! Wait for us!" Kishimari and Kaminari follwed Bakugou and Y/N while the class got pumped for using their quirks freely. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Class 1A tiredly reached the buildings of their cabins, but it was 5PM passing past the original time they were supposed to be here. Bakugou slung his arm around Y/N's shoulders, being exhausted from his overuse of his quirk. 

"I see you guys had some fun with those monsters." Aizawa and the Wild, Wild Pussycats smiled proudly at Class 1A. Iida bowed in front of them, breathing heavily. 

"Sorry Aizawa-sensei! You said 12:30, but we were all working together making sure we helped each other with our training!" Class 1A panted heavily and showed a quick smile at Aizawa. Pixie-bob squealed with excitement at their success.