Ch.12

Lunch ended and everyone was coming back from the hall as I heard chatter through the walls. Bakugou quickly moved his chair back to his seat and sat down. Iida opened the door and was surprised to see Bakugou and I were the first ones to be back first.

"L/N-san, Bakugou-san? We were looking for you guys during lunch!" Iida exclaimed as he was worried that we were missing. I saw my classmates walking in with confusion as to why Bakugou and I were here as well.

"Tch. Listen shit heads. L/N here was in Recovery Girl's office while I was here talking with Aizawa-sensei. Stop bothering her with your shitty, nosy questions!" Bakugou yelled out at them as they quickly headed to their seats, seeing Aizawa walk in.

"Alright. That's enough chatter. Everyone get dressed in your gym clothes, located to the left of the classroom. Your clothes are designated by your names in those lockers. Meet in the field." 

Everyone looked for their names and grabbed the clothes out of it. The girls and boys split up to get dressed in the locker rooms. Uraraka stood next to me as we changed.

"L/N-chan, are you okay? I hope Recovery Girl helped you with whatever you had." I folded my uniform neatly as I put it in the locker. "Yeah...I'm fine, I just had a slight headache." I untied my half up do to tie my hair into a full ponytail.

"Wow, L/N-chan! You have long, beautiful (H/C)  hair!" Yaoyorozu said as the girls gathered around me.

"Th-thank you." I gave them a slight smile as we walked out and saw the boys waiting for us. We headed towards the field together as I walked with Bakugou, behind the group.

"Time to see if your quirk is actually that good, shitty girl." He leaned down to whisper to me as we gathered in front of Ojisan. I blushed as I felt Bakugou's face being so close to mine.

Ojisan explained the rules explained the purpose of our first test using our quirks. Apparently, the person who scores the least is going to be expelled, but I caught his bluff. I saw my classmates being worried as they weren't confident in themselves.

"Y/N-san, since you scored first try throwing the ball using your quirk." Ojisan called out to me as I was surprised being the first one being tested. Everyone turned to me and stared at me. "Yes, Aizawa-sensei." I walked towards him and grabbed the ball from him.

I started gathering water from the palm of my right hand and placed the ball on top. My eyes started to glow as I focused pressure on my palm and threw the ball, releasing the pressure at the same time. Water sprayed from the ball as it flew, causing a slight rainbow to be seen.

"701. 4 meters, not bad kid." Ojisan smirked at my results and I heard my classmates gasp.

"Oi. Give me a damn ball. I'll beat her shit record right now!" Bakugou stomped forward and held out his hand in front of Ojisan. He sighed as he handed the ball to Bakugou as he slightly pushed me back.

"Watch this, shitty girl! DIE!" Bakugou screamed as a loud explosive was released from his hand. I stared in awe as I saw Bakugou's quirk upclose.

"705 meters." Ojisan smirked and I opened my mouth with amazement. Bakugou turned around to see me. "Now, how exactly did you score for villain points again." He said sheepishly and I slightly laughed.

"Alright, let's move on to the rest of the tests." Ojisan said

The tests came by quickly. I only scored low on the gripping test as my quirk never required amounts of physical strength. Ojisan displayed the scoreboard of our tests, seeing I was fourth. Above me were Yaoyorozu, Todoroki, and then Bakugou.

"Oi. Half and half! Don't think you're better than me!" Bakugou screamed out as I stood beside Midoriya and Uraraka.

"Calm down, Bakugou. By the way, I was kidding about the whole expulsion. Everyone, get changed and head back home." Midoriya sighed in relief as he placed last. I turned to him and patted his shoulder.

"It's okay, Midoriya-san. You'll get the hang of your quirk soon." I shyly said as he thanked me. The girls and I headed back to the locker room to change out of our gym clothes.

"Wow, Y/N-san! Your eyes are so pretty when they glow when you use your quirk!" Ashido and Asui said as I took off my shirt. "Thank you." I softly said as I saw Jiro and Yaoyorozu pointed at a little hole in the wall.

"Eh? Was that hole there before?!" Hagakure said. I was able to see her as I saw her bra and panties float. I mentally sighed to myself as to why she would feel exposed since she's invisible. We gathered around the hole.

"Hey, Jiro-san who do you think did it?" Yaoyorozu asked as I took a look around at the girls. Crap. We were all in our undergarments.

"From what I can guess from earlier today, that stupid purple Mineta."

"I think I can plug up that hole." I smiled at the girls and placed my hand over it.

Bakugou POV

I was buttoning up my shirt as I saw that stupid Grape and Dunce face suspiciously looking at the wall. I quickly realized that they were peeking through that hole Mineta made that led to the girls' locker room. Those stupid low lives.

"Hey! Respect the women's privacy! You should not be treating them like that!" That loud four eyes said as he chopped the air. How annoying.

"C'mon! Don't you want to see how good the girls look? The sweat all over their curvy bodies!" Mineta said as some of the guys rather looked embarrassed, curious or annoyed.

"Look! It's Yaoyorozu with her big breasts and Uraraka with her thick thighs. And how could I forget about Y/N's petite body with the perfect-" I was about to explode his fucking head off until I saw blue glowing water being shot out straight at the hole and frozen in place.

I smirked as I knew it was L/N. The ice hit the shit Grape and Dunce face in the head as I heard the girls laughing.

That shitty girl and her quirk. I headed out and waited for her in the front.