Ch.14

Bakugou saw that I was being quiet on the bus ride. I cannot seem to shake off the off feeling I got about for this training exercise.

"Oi, idiot. Why are you so quiet for?" I turned to look at him and saw how he looked concerned for me. "N-nothing. I'm just thinking about how to train my quirk, that's all." I played with the gloves around my hand. I really should've brought my pills with me.

As we arrived, we all went inside and saw there were different environments of settings that suited to certain quirks. I looked ahead as I saw open water and slightly smiled.

"Hello future heroes! I am Thirteen and I am going to be one of your guides with Aizawa-sensei today. As you guys may have noticed, your quirk does have a negative effect on your body as well."

I looked down at my hands and realized what she said was correct. After awhile, I would get lightheaded or dehydrated if I used too much of my water quirk. However, if I was manipulating blood (which I haven't in a long time since I haven't gotten full control), my body would take days to restore, unless I use it under a full moon where water is completely on my side.

"Hey Aizawa-sensei, did you have other people come and help us too?" Kirishima asked while pointing at the group of people who were walking out of a purple portal. All of us looked at them, approaching us slowly.

"Thirteen! I thought the alarms were on!" Ojisan stood in front of us as he prepared to get in his fighting stance. "Class! Listen to me, these are real villains. This is the time to use your quirks to protect each other."

I began to feel my anxiety spike up and my heart beat traveling up my throat and ears. I instantly thought about what happened on my 5th birthday.

Blood. Screams. Mom. Dad.

I looked at Ojisan who was trying to call All Might, but there was no service. "Listen, future heroes! I need someone to run to UA now to alert them!" Thirteen said as my classmates gathered closer together. Iida immediately volunteered and used his quirk to run out of the building, unnoticed from the villains.

A purple gas was in front of Thirteen and she used her finger to suck it up, but the purple gas disappeared and appeared again in front of me. They reversed it, causing Thirteen to be sucked up by her own quirk.

"Stupid kids who think they can become heroes while they watch their own die." The purple gas gathered into one spot behind us by the exit, blocking it. As I couldn't focus on what was happening around me, the purple gas surrounded us. Bakugou used his quirk and then grabbed my hand. We were separated from the class.

I was by the water area with Bakugou. "Shit. We got separated by all of them!" Bakugou said as he looked around and saw that we weren't too far from the entrance.

"C'mon, let's go back-" I was cut off as 5 villains surrounded us. I was shaking as I looked at one of the villains holding knives around his hands. I instantly thought about Roy.

"Oi! Let's get rid of these fucking extras! Ruining our shitty training!" Bakugou said he pressed his back against mine. I tried my best to focus as I felt reassured by Bakugou squeezing my hand a little bit. I began controlling huge amounts of water from the river and forced it upon two villains in front of me, freezing them in place. I shrank the ice size to squeeze them more as they passed out in unconsciousness.

Bakugou was fighting off the other three, having two of them knocked out and the last one underneath him. He sent off an explosion on the last villain's back, causing him to lose consciousness.

"L/N, I know you're scared, but focus, okay?"Bakugou looked at me as I was still shaking with fear. I nodded back at him as we ran.

I began to feel worried as I thought about Ojisan. Where is Iida with UA heroes?

We ran around to see if we can find any of our other classmates. Bakugou and I jumped into help Kirishima and Todoroki, as more villains surrounded them. We continued to help each other as we saw All Might enter the building.

"Class 1A, please leave the building! I will be holding those three off!" He shouted and pointed towards the middle of the building we were in. As I turned to look, my eyes widen as I saw Ojisan's face smashed to the floor, blood surrounding him.

No..no. They..They can't take away Ojisan from me too..

I shook in fear as I remembered Roy killing my parents in front of me. I crouched down to the floor, hugging myself as I began to breathe heavily. I felt someone crouch down next to me to my left. They put their hand on my left scar and I realized it was Bakugou. I turned to look at him.

"Remember what I said, L/N." He softly said to me as he caressed my scar. "You have me now, remember?" I thought about the words I said to him on our first day of UA.

"Something tells me that you're going to be there for me, Bakugou-kun."

My eyes started to glow as I felt his blood pressure again. The same warmth was making me feel calm. Todoroki and Kirishima appeared by my side and gave me a small nod. We stood up and looked at the battlefield of where All Might was with the three villains.

"Let's go kick some fucking ass." Bakugou said as we ran towards the battlefield.