HERO TRAINING

" I AM HERE!!!"

" Coming through the door like a NORMAL person!" All Might bellowed, his cape flowing behind him as he leaned into the doorway. Everybody was amazed at Japan's #1 hero being their teacher, much less being in the same room as them.

" Welcome to your most important class at UA high!-think of it as Hero-ing 101. Here you'll learn the basics of what it takes to be a pro. What it means to fight in the name of justice! Let's get into it!" He boomed, stepping into the classroom fully and standing at the teacher's podium, giving his everyday, dashing smile.

" Today's lesson will pull no punches!" All Might said, showing a the BATTLE card.

" Fight training." Bakugou said, this time not in full caps or angry Pomeranian language.

" Real combat? Already?" Mina asked, a small bit nervous.

" One of the keys of being a hero is....looking good!" Their teacher said, pressing a button on a small remote, activating the cases from the walls.

" These were designed based on your quirk registration forms and the requests before you started!" All Might announced. Mina squealed, showing her excitement both verbally and physically. Kaori smiled a little, a bit excited to see how her outfit turned out.

" Get suited up and meet me at Training Ground Beta!" All Might said.

" YES SIR!" The class responded. All Might gave them their slot numbers before letting them grab all their gear. The boys and girls went their separate ways as they came closer to the changing rooms. The girls entered the restrooms, dispersing into different changing rooms. Kaori could hear all the girls gushing about their outfits, while also complaining about how tight some were. Once Kaori was down, she walked out of her changing room, putting her hair back into it's normal style. Mina walked over to her, jumping up and down, shaking her hands excitedly.

 Mina walked over to her, jumping up and down, shaking her hands excitedly

( please excuse the Katana)

" Look at you! YOU LOOK SO COOL!" Mina gushed.

" Thank you. You as well, Mina. You look amazing." Kaori said, looking at the ecstatic strawberry-skinned teenager.

" Thank you! Hey, what're your pockets for?" Mina asked, pointing to the small pockets that adorned her ebony outfit. 

" Basic weapons." She said. Mina nodded, ecstatic as Hell as she jumped in her spot.

" WOW! That's so cool! C'mon, we're heading out!" Mina said, grabbing Kaori's hand and pulling her out the door to walk with the other girls. The boys soon walked out of their changing room, a few starring at them. As they all made their way to All Might, he announced that they were now Heroes-in-training.

" This is getting me all ramped up! You look so cool!" All Might gushed.

" Now, shall we get started, you buncha newbies?" All Might asked.