Confusion

As soon as the warp behind the two villains closed, Shigaraki walked up to them. Bakugou was about to start a rampage, but Dabi was quick to knock him out, his body being carried away by Compress and Twice. Shigaraki walked up to Kuromi, placing a hand on Kaori's forehead.

" She's not hurt, is she?" Shigaraki asked, an unfamiliar calm in his voice. Kuromi shook her head. Shigaraki nodded, motioning for her to follow him as they began to walk out of the room. Kuromi followed, the silence of the others following them. The two walked down the hall, remaining silent as they passed Compress and Twice. Shigaraki opened an iron-made door, turning on the light of the room. Bakugou was sat up against the wall, seeing as there was no furniture. Words appeared before the two.

" If you hold her, I can create two cots for the children. What if I kill her?" Shigaraki asked, reading the words aloud before turning to her. She didn't give a response, holding the girl toward him. He huffed, grumbling slightly, before taking his sister. She walked forward, casting a quick spell before two cots began to form against the wall. Shigaraki walked over to one, setting down Kaori carefully. Kuromi set Bakugou on the other one before stepping away from them. She looked at Shigaraki as he pulled the blanket over Kaori, making sure she was comfortable.

" You have a beautiful sister." Shigaraki's head looked up, surprised to hear her voice. However, she was not there and the door was almost closed. He turned back to his sister, looking over her one more time before walking away from the bed, leaving the room.

...............

Kaori's eyes flickered open, feeling a hand pull her from the depths of sleep. She sucked in a slow breath, seeing nothing but darkness. She looked around herself, seeing only darkness. She sat up from the bed she was placed on, holding her head as she recalled the memories she witnessed. As much as she didn't understand why, nor wanted to, her eyes began to well with hot tears. Her tears began to escape it's fortress, small sniffles escaping as well.

" Why are you crying?" She heard Bakugou's voice ask. She wiped her eyes, silencing herself. She looked around her before seeing Bakugou's sparks briefly light up his face.

" Where are we?" She asked, clearing her voice.

" We were captured by the League of Bastards, so most likely their hideout." Bakugou said, the sound of his bed creaking as footsteps approached her. She felt him weigh down the bed. She turned to look at him, seeing him light sparks briefly.

" Are you scared? Is that why you're crying?" He asked. He didn't sound teasing or mean as he usually would. He sounded genuine, in his own way. She wiped her eyes more, shaking her head.

" No. Just a bad dream that witch girl caused." She said, looking at the ground. She glared at the ground before standing up from the bed. Bakugou lit his hands again, trying to see where she was going. She was walking toward the door. She banged on the door, listening to see if anybody was approaching. She started banging again, yelling curses.

" It's not worth it. I already tried. It's got some sort of anti-Quirk thing in it." Bakugou said.

" I'm not trying to break it." She said, continuing to bang on the door. That was, until, somebody opened it. Shigaraki watched as Kaori's face turned to one of surprise, backing up from the door. Bakugou stood from the bed, walking over briskly. Shigaraki starred at them before closing the door. Kaori let out a shaky breath. Bakugou looked at her, lighting the room with a few sparks.

" We're gonna be fine. If they kidnapped us, they obviously want something, meaning they'll keep us alive until we're not useful anymore." Bakugou said. Kaori hummed, running a hand through her hair.