UA SPORTS FESTIVAL Pt. 4

" These are the rules that you'll abide by: The game will last fifteen minutes. Individual point values will be added together to reach your team's total. Everyone will know how much you're worth thanks to your headbands. Swipe as many as you can and you'll raise your team's score. Stolen headbands can be worn from the neck up. The more you steal, the harder it'll be to manage. Even if your headband gets stolen, you can keep playing till time's up. Use your quirks as much as you like. However, there are still rules; make a team fall on purpose and I'll slap you with Disqualification." Midnight said, cracking her whip a few times as she posed, flaunting her curves. 

" You've got fifteen minutes to build your teams. I recommend you get started." 

So I need to find someone who I can work well with. Someone with a quirk that can be useful to me. We need to be....compatible. Kaori looked to her side, seeing Shinsou talking to Ojiro. She smirked a little before starting to walk towards him. As Ojiro fell under his trance, he caught sight of her. He smirked just the same.

" I see you've finally come to your senses! Welcome to the team!" He said, opening his arms out to her. 

" Mind control me and you won't be able to feel your ear the next time I pinch it." She said, crossing her arms. He rolled his eyes, crossing his arms as he nodded, mocking her.

" So, who do you have?" She asked. 

" Well, I've got this one with the tail and you, right?" Shinsou asked, pointing behind him to Ojiro then looking at her. She nodded, causing him to smirk.

" Right. You're pretty good with strategies, so tell me, who else?" Shinsou asked. Kaori looked around her, seeing anyone worthy and available. She then saw Aoyama. A laser would be easy to distract and could keep people away. 

" Try that one. He has a laser that can be used to distract and defend. With Ojiro's tail, Aoyama's laser, and my control over other things, we should be able to get into the top three or four. But going after Midoriya is risky, seeing as everyone will be after him. So while they're distracted with first place, we'll be taking all other points for ourselves." She said. 

" And this is why I consider you family. Devilishly smart and cunning." Shinsou said. The buzzer rang and their attention turned to Midnight. They all got into position, her being the left wing engine and Shinsou the rider. 

" You good up there, Dr. Strange?" She asked. 

" All ready to go, Time Stone." Shinsou said. 

" 3....2.....1!!!" Mic shouted through the speakers. And with that, everyone was off to a racing start. As most were chasing after Midoriya, they took on smaller numbers and opponents. 

" Aoyama, to your left!" She commanded. His body moved towards the left and blasted towards another group, keeping them from getting closer. 

" Ojiro, tail swing!" Kaori said. Ojiro's tail moved near another group as they tried getting closer. Kaori glanced to her left and slowed down somebody coming near them. Shinsou grabbed their headband and they were off again. The game was halfway done. And they were climbing up the board. 6 minutes...........3 minutes........