Relax

Kaori set her bags onto the ground of the Girl's room. She set up her sleeping bag in the far corner, grabbing a pair of new clothes. She walked towards the bathroom, twirling her hair brush between her fingers before grabbing a hold of it firmly. She opened the bathroom door, ignoring the girl's chatter as she locked herself in. She set her clothes on one of the benches, walking into on of the showers. She washed herself, taking only around 8 minutes to do so. She changed into a new pair of clothes, a pair of jean shorts with a white shirt that read the word MARVEL (in kanji), with a black zip-up over it. She dried her hair with a towel, shaking it out after she was done. She brushed through her hair, pulling it back into a small pony-tail after. She walked out of the bathroom, just on time to join her classmates as they head for dinner. 

..............

Kaori took a seat next to Mina, listening to her ramble on about how excited she was. Kaori ate quietly, feeling the sudden dread of sleepiness. As people began to clear up and finish their food, Kaori followed suite, washing her dish before putting it away. She made her way back to the Girl's room, finally making it to her sleeping bag. She bundled herself up, quickly falling asleep. The other girls walked in soon after, laughing and talking. 

" Hey, guys, we might want to be a little more quiet." Momo said, shaking Mina's shoulder a bit.

" Hm? Why's that, Yao-Momo?" Mina asked, looking at the Great Creator. She pointed over to the corner, the girl's eyes following. Kaori was fast asleep, one of the most peaceful expressions she'd ever had plastered on her face. The Girls starred in awe at the sleeping child. 

" How is she so badass and so cute at the same time~?"

..............

From far away, a portal opened atop a hill. The purple spell's incantation glowed as a woman walked through, a man following her. The two stood on the tall hill, starring at the large compound just a few miles away, lights soon turning out as they slept. The man scoffed, his staples glistening in the moon light. 

" We could just take him while he's sleeping, it'd be so easy." Dabi said, lighting his hand with a blue flame. The pale-eyed girl kept quiet, an incantation slowly forming in her hand. Dabi looked at her, groaning as he flopped down on the hill. 

" Why are you so QUIET? Are you mute?" Dabi asked, looking up at the girl. She didn't speak, nor acknowledge his words, put continued with the incantation. Dabi huffed, leaning his head back. She had to be the most unbearable person in the newly formed League of Villains. 

" Can't you like at least say yes or no or maybe?" Dabi asked, looking up once more. The pale-eyed girl glared, closing her fist as she finished the incantation. She turned around, walking toward him fiercely. Dabi sat up, using his arms to prop himself up. She drew an incantation in the air, expanding it before closing it into nothing. Slowly, words began to form in the air. 

" My name is Kuromi Kurosawa. You are a liar and one of the must unbearable people I've met. Right back at you, Kurosawa." Dabi said, reading the words as they appeared. New words began to form. 

" But I am not a liar, unlike you, Tou-HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW THAT NAME?!" Dabi asked, sitting up in a blind-rage, lighting his fists with fire. She starred at him, dead in the eye as she remained silent. Words appeared before him. 

" If you want me to keep your secret, you'll start keeping mine. Deal? Fine, Witch-Bitch, deal." Dabi said, shaking off the flames from his hands. Her face softened as she turned around, recasting the incantation. For the rest of that late mission, the two were silent and at peace. 

For now.