A Little Bit of Fluff

(-minus star-lamp, moon and star pillow)

When they returned from their Provisional License training, everybody was quick to head to their rooms to change. Kaori was currently busy hanging up her Hero Costume, making sure it was properly hanged in her closet. She knelt to the ground of her closet, dragging out a milk-white cardboard box from the corner. She opened it, taking out her spare Hero Costume. She held it in front of her. She folded it again, placing it beside her. She took out the small pouches that would lock onto her costume. She began filling them with small weapons, like a taser and small ninja stars. She placed them back in the box, taking out two newspapers and a notebook. She took the thick sharpie from beside her, uncapping it. She titled it in a large, bold print.

Operation K.S.

Now it had a name. Using T.S. could easily give it away to Aizawa or her therapist that it was either Tenko Shimura or Tomura Shigaraki. Instead, she put her initials, which happened to be his nickname and their last name. Koko Shimura, or, as they'd read it, Kaori Shimura. They wouldn't find it, however. She placed the items back in the box, covering them with the Hero Costume. She placed the box lid atop of it once again, shoving it into a corner, before reversing its visibility to others. She closed her closet, guilt creeping at the back of her thoughts. She walked over to her bed, tossing a blanket onto her dog. At the feeling, he looked up, whimpering lightly. She looked down at him, remembering her old Mon. She clutched the locket protectively, biting her lip. I'm not abandoning you this time, Tenko. This I swear. She heard her friend's soft chatter and footsteps, bringing the thought of Bakugou. I wonder how he's handling it. She felt her phone buzz in her jacket's pocket, taking it out promptly. Detective Tsukauchi! She answered the phone, holding it up to her ear.

" Miss Shimura, your appointment with All For One has been confirmed. It's tomorrow, 10am. All Might's already questioned him, but he didn't release much. It'll be up to you. Are you sure you're good to meet him?" Tsukauchi asked, concern lacing his words at the end. She smiled, though he couldn't see.

" No worries. I'm just glad I'll have the chance to ask him questions myself. How is he cooperating?" She asked, pacing her room as she did random things with her free hand.

" With All Might, he was a bit of a Riddle Wizard. We're thinking he might release a little more information, his apprentice being your brother. I'll pick you up tomorrow around 9, be ready by then. I'll see you tomorrow, Miss Shimura." He said, ending the conversation quickly. She nodded.

" Yeah, I'll see you. Thank you, Detective Tsukauchi." She said, hanging up the phone after. She tossed it to the desk beside her bed, flopping down effectively afterward. She let out an aggravated huff. Mon, sensing a presence, hopped up from his small bed, bouncing toward the balcony, whimpering as he pawed at the door. She hummed, looking at him, groaning curses as she stood, walking towards the door. She opened it, watching Mon travel toward the railing. He hopped a few times, barking at a soft volume. She looked over the edge, leaning onto the wall. She looked across UA grounds, watching the darkness that lay over the sky. Catching movement, she turned toward the trees, seeing two figures. She looked closer, immediately recognizing the blond spikes of her hot-headed boyfriend. Not a moment later, she saw the green tuffs of unruly hair. She scrunched up her face in confusion, standing a little taller. What are they up to? She jumped at the sound of her door opening, turning to see Aizawa.

" Time for bed, kiddo, you've had a long day." He said, flicking the lights off. She nodded, shooing Mon into her room before closing the door and shutting the blinds. She climbed into bed, watching Aizawa take a seat at her bedside.