Let's Just Chill

" We still have much to analyze from your fights," The students stood in two clumps, class with class, listening to Vlad King's words with intent. Some time had passed and just before they were dismissed for the day, the teachers decided to give one more announcement. " Although we have much to cover, I firmly believe it is probable Shinsou will join the Hero Course in his second year." Kaori smiled wildly, shaking the boy's shoulder with excitement. Shinsou was still in complete astonishment, realizing his dreams were finally coming in to place.

" BUT YOU BETTER NOT LET HIM OUTSHINE THE REST OF YOU!!" Vlad threatened, holding up a mighty fist as a dreaded ring followed after his voice. Kaminari jumped up, waving his hands excitedly.

" Which class is he gonna join?" Kaminari asked, hopeful for his new friend to join him. Kaori smirked slyly, side-eyeing the plum-headed boy beside her. She noticed a small scratched on his nose, a bit of dry blood smeared on it. She sighed at the boy, rummaging through his pant pocket for a band-aid.

" A?!"

" B?!"

" The particular arrangements will come later. Training critiques are far from over." Vlad insisted, trying to walk away before any further questions. The classes broke up into small clumps, but before Shinsou could run away to be anti-social, Kaori took hold of his face, placing a tan band-aid over his nose. He cringed at the feeling, trying to rip it off. She slapped his hand away, crossing her arms as a giddy grin plastered itself on her face.

" Kaminari sure seems to like you~!" She teased, watching as Shinsou flushed lightly.

" SHUT UP, KAORI. NOT HERE." He seethed through his teeth, eyes piercing into Kaori's non-existent soul.

" It's true in a tragic twist of fate that Class B was defeated today," She heard Monoma say, his I'm-about-to-unleash-pyscho-mode tone ringing in her ear. Her good mood dropped as she eyed the boy in annoyance. " BUT!!" There it is.

" WE NEVER ACTUALLY LOST IF YOU LOOKED AT THE DETAILS!! I WOULD'VE NEVER LOST IF IT WASN'T FOR SHIMURA'S QUIRK BEING A BLANK!! WE'D HAVE PLENTY OF TACTICS IN RESPONSE, FATE WOULD BE ON OUR SIDE!! SO, IF WE FIGHT AGAIN, WHO KNOWS WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN!!"

Kaori starred at him curiously, unsure of what this blank was. On the notion of his Quirk, however. Kaori walked towards Monoma, keeping a calm composure.

" Monoma." At the sound of her voice, Monoma sparred a glance at her, smirking devilishly.

" I see, so you do want a rematch! ALRIGHT THEN! YOU BETTER BRING YOUR A-GAME-" Monoma challenged, a slender finger pointing right at her, but interrupted with a stern voice.

" Don't copy Reverse. Ever. Even if it's your blank." She glared. Monoma chuckled, posing like the egotistical prick he was.

" Why's that? A little childish to be playing mine-and-mine-only." Monoma sneered, chuckling again. Her glare hardened as she continued to walk forward. Kendo, who'd been standing behind Monoma, ready to knock him out, caught one glance of Kaori's glare and backed away.

" I'm saying this because you're gonna get yourself killed," Her words caught the attention of few as Monoma's chuckling descended. " Reverse will annihilate anything it touches with 5 fingers. One wrong touch and somebody's life is gone, including somebody who is practically an infant to the knowledge of Reverse." Monoma glared lightly, clicking his tongue in annoyance. Kaori took in a deep breath, remembering why she'd approached him in the first place.

" On another note," Monoma's attention was drawn back to her with her calmer tone. " I need you to stop by 1A's dorms tomorrow. I want to introduce you to Eri, and have your help if you can." Monoma's bitch face vanished, replaced with a genuine expression of curiosity.