UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 7

Kaori sat back down in the Class 1A's assigned stands and sat down in the second row of seats. They'd be taking a quick break, then they'd be back to the battle. They'd most likely be having Kirishima and Tetsutetsu do the arm wrestling thing. 

" Hey, Bakugou! Playing the villain, huh? Musta been tough." Sero said, him and Kaminari looking back at him as he walked in.

" Even if it was just because of who you were going up against, you did make a pretty convincing bad guy." Tsu said. Why do they think Bakugou is a Bad Guy? 

" For real, dude. I don't know how you were able to aim a powerful blast at a frail girl like that. I couldn't help but hold back against Kaori." Kaminari said.

" She completely dominated you, Kaminari. Don't lie about it." Tsu said. Kaori chuckled silently. 

" Can't you just let me have this?" Kaminari asked. I'm right here, Kaminari. 

" Hmph. I definitely wouldn't call that girl frail." Bakugou said, taking a seat.

" You still went a bit rough on her, though. Completely knocked her out." Kaminari egged on. Kaori shifted in her seat, sighing a bit. 

" Were you deaf when my Chichi was speaking?" She asked, looking at Kaminari. Kaminari, Kirishima, and Tsu all looked at her. They were a bit shocked she said something. 

" Bakugou gave her a fair fight and treated her like her would any of you. I, for one, am excited when I have to fight Bakugou." She said, crossing her arms a bit as she looked back at the arena. She heard Bakugou scoff and looked back at them, raising an eyebrow. 

" Be prepared to lose, DeLorean-Time Machine." He chuckled. She sat up a bit, knowing what he meant. I've been waiting to use this retort. She smirked at him, biting her tongue for a moment. 

" Whatever you say, Biff." She said, looking back at the arena. Bakugou looked at her, surprised. He hadn't expected to her to know Back-To-The-Future, seeing as the American movie wasn't so famous in Japan. He chuckled mentally, now almost ready to fight her. 

After Some Time

" I CAN FEEL THE ANTICIPATION IN THE STADIUM! AND THAT'S BECAUSE THE SECOND ROUND'S FIRST MATCH IS GONNA BE EPIC! It's the guy who won his last fight by a landslide and literally left half the audience frozen! The hero course's, Shoto Todoroki!" Mic announced as Shoto walked onto the arena platform.

" And this kid almost walked out of his first match before making a stunning comeback by showing off some impressive moves! From the same class, Izuku Midoriya!" Mic announced as Midoriya walked up and faced Shoto.

" Tokoyami. How do you think this match will go?" Iida asked.

" I'm not sure. Anybody else have any thoughts?" Tokoyami asked, looking behind him. 

" It depends on whether or not Midoriya is able to get close to him." She said from behind them. 

" That's the problem. How will Deku avoid the ice?"