Happy Christmas!!

authors note
------------------
heyo! It's me! So, I didn't realize
this chapter was gonna be so long, but
it's totally worth it. unfortunately, this is
going to become a joint chapter with
next chapter featuring the Shimura & Bakugou Christmas. But fortunately, since it's a joint chapter, it'll be coming out tomorrow! just a little valentine gift from moi à toi.
------------------
|
v

" One, two, three.."

" MERRY CHRISTMAS!!"

Night had fallen, but people's spirits were bringing light to Heights Alliance. The class had planned a small little Christmas Eve Party, just to celebrate the holidays before they all went home for their Christmas break. Kaori cheered with her classmates, smiling at all of the festive food and decorations they'd put together in less than an hour. The class was dressed in green and red holiday uniforms, with Santa's iconic fluff at the end of each piece. Kaori had at first declined putting anything on, but Mina had other plans. 

" C'mon, Kaori~! You know you wanna! Besides, I wanna take a group picture with the girls! So we can remember this when we're old like your dad!" Mina gushed, holding up a red jacket to the girl. Kaori turned toward the alien female, steam coming out of her ears.

" MY CHICHI ISN'T OLD!" She defended, successfully being distracted as Mina moved faster than All Might, dressing the girl in the red jacket. Mina pulled over each one of the girl's, having Momo and Kaori stand at the center as the shorter girls, crowded around them, posing in their own unique ways. 

" THREE, TWO, ONE!! SAY ALL MIGHT~!!" Mina sang, the camera flashing as all the girl's smiled in unison. The girls broke into laughter as Mina pranced over to her phone, looking at the picture in excitement. 

" Alright! I'll have these printed out soon, we'll all have a copy!" Mina cheered. The girls broke into their own conversation, eating food and drinking. Kaori looked around at the people that surrounded her, smiling in gratitude. I wish we could stay here. As Kaori's eyes traveled over the room, she noticed Bakugou's figure trying to sneak away. Kaori smirked, having a wonderful idea. An awful idea. A wonderfully, awful idea. She whispered into Mina's ear, snickering a few times as Mina's face broke out into a mischievous smile. The girl's disappeared from sight, gathering what they needed to execute their plan. As Bakugou lingered around the couch, Mina snuck up to him slowly, but was caught red-handed. With his hands shoved in his pockets, there was no way he could catch her in time. Kaori sped towards him, throwing the Santa hat over his head of spikes. 

" Are you going back to Jeanist Bakugou?" Kirishima asked from the couches, catching the secret couple's attention. Bakugou huffed, kicking at the ground as he recalled what he'd read just days previous from now. Jeanist was missing and not a thing led to his disappearance.

" Nope. Jeanist is inactive right now, so, no leads." She spoke up, leaning an arm on Bakugou's left shoulder.

" Oh, you're not doing it with Mr. Aizawa?" Midoriya looked up quizzically, so sure she'd be back to her underground hero work study. She shook her head.

" They're asking for more well-known Heroes, out in the field type. It was my plan, either way, to drop him eventually and look for someone more in the spotlight, I just didn't expect it to be so soon." She explained, getting nods from Kirishima and Midoriya on the couch. Bakugou growled lightly, ripping his shoulder from under her arm, letting her fall face-flat onto the ground.