Something Bad, But Amazing, Is Happening

" As you know, Sir Nighteye was able to use his Quirk previously on a Hassaikai member."

Pro Heroes, Work Study Students, and a whole squadron of police officers stood in front of the Police Station, listening to the Chief give his speech. Kaori stood with a stern face next to Aizawa, listening intently. Today is the Day. We save Eri and we bring down the Hassaikai.

" Through it, he was able to locate an underground facility, thought to be the Yakuza Headquarters. We were also able to confirm that the girl we're trying to rescue is within this stronghold. Although we were unable to pinpoint every center of the stronghold, we believe the Yakuza member Sir Nighteye saw took the shortest route to our target." The Police Chief said. His face was stern and rough, holding no ounce of hesitation or mercy. There were many heroes gathered together, but it looked like the police outnumbered them.

" This is the basis of this mission. Keep in mind, these guys are dangerous and we can expect them to go full force at us with their Quirks." He continued, nodding to the side, signaling for a man with many papers to walk forward.

" We're passing around a list of current and known Hassaikai members and their Quirks, according to out registration and data base. Commit this to memory." The Chief said. As the chief talked more, Kaori fiddled with her sleeve, suddenly feeling something. A bad feeling. She was confident they'd save Eri, more than confident, but something was still going to happen. It was a strange feeling. It was a ghostly feeling. 

" All the Pros seem so chill. It's so brave!" Kirishima said, capturing Kaori's attention as she turned her head to him.

" You're awfully energetic." She said, feeling a little run-down herself. Kirishima turned to Midoriya about something, but Kaori didn't focus on them. She kept her concentration on this mission. On protecting the endangered girl.

" Alright! Heroes!! Things could get violent quickly. If you encounter even a hint of suspicious behavior or resistance, call for help immediately. We're gonna be up against gangsters who've avoided capture until now. It's extremely important that you carry out your respective assignments. Stay Sharp." The Chief announced. He moved his hand to solute to them, the squadron of officers following suite.

" We will commence the operation at 0830 hours. Heroes! Move out!!"

- - - -

Soon enough, the Heroes and the Police were perched outside of the Hassaikai's gates. Everybody was suited up, ready to fight for Eri. We're coming, Eri. Just hold on a little longer. You can come home with us and you will finally feel safe and loved. 

" Once they've read the warrant, you're free to move. I'm counting on everyone to act swiftly." The Police Chief announced. The Chief moved forward, moving to ring the Hassaikai's doorbell, but a sudden crash stopped him before he could get any closer to ringing it. A large man, larger than All Might, punched through the gates of the stronghold, surprising everyone and putting them to a quick still. Kaori moved quickly, grabbing two of the officers and pulling them out of the way. She landed on the ground, setting the officers on the ground carefully.

" Are you alright?" She asked, looking at them both.

" Yes. Thank you, Young Lady." One Officer said. While Ryukyu Agency dealt with the large, muscly villain, the rest moved forward. Kaori moved amongst everybody else, making sure to keep an eye out for any unseen activity. Midoriya and Mirio were placed at her sides, making sure to keep eyes ahead after seeing the police and some heroes deal with the three imbeciles who tried to take them on.