Yep. She's a Guitarist.

" The School Festival is only one month away!"

Iida stood in front of the 1A students in the UA Dorms, ready to start their plan for the concert they'd be performing and organizing themselves. Kaori was ecstatic about the idea. Never in her life had she been to a concert and after seeing Iida and Momo's stupendous notes about the idea, she was nothing more than ready to be a part of this.

" We don't have much time on our hands meaning decisions must be made now." Iida said, putting his hands at his sides as Kaori clicked her pen, ready to write down roles.

" First order of business, we need a song. Any ideas?" Kaori asked the group of students that were present. I'm not aware of much popular music that would be school appropriate and majorly uplifting. Jiro would be most likely to find something popular, maybe Mina.

" Well, if we're going to be doing it for everyone, shouldn't it be a song everyone should know?" Ojiro pointed out. That's nearly impossible. 1 song everybody could know? We wouldn't be able to analyze enough people and still plan and practice.

" Something with a good beat!"

" Yeah, so we can dance and rock out and have fun!"

Kaori looked across the group of students, searching for the real thinkers. They needed something big, something inspiring. Kaori's scanned even the ones farthest in the little crowd and by fate's blessings, Jiro came to speak.

" With all of that in mind, I think I have an idea that would make sense. Something like a hardcore club song, like a Rave-Meets-Rock show." Jiro said, holding her chin in thought. Kaori wrote down a few notes, thinking silently to herself. Jiro had briefly educated her on this stuff.

" It would make sense. For dance music, however, EDM would be pretty popular, right?" Kaori suggested, looking at Jiro for confirmation as she tapped the pen on her chin Jiro, brightening at the girl's knowledge, nodded, giving a smile.

" Yeah," Jiro said, nodding her head before settling into a calmer attitude, remembering the Class's ideas from beforehand. " But you guys want to use instruments, right?" The Class was all completely dumbfounded, unaware of what the hell they were saying.

" Does anybody play bass or drums or anything at all? It's a solid backbone, like any other band." Jiro asked. There was silence among them, most of their classmates not really aware of how to play things. Jiro sighed, crossing her arms over her chest as she made her way the front of the room.

" I'd take on the position myself, but, honestly, I'm better at guitar, not percussion. Teaching a beginner to play an instrument while practicing myself would be impossible to do in one month." Jiro said, pointing out the complications. Kaminari was in thought, REAL THOUGHT, before brightening up.

" Hey! Didn't you admit that your parents made you take classes when you were younger?" Kaminari questioned, looking toward the dumbfounded Bakugou. Everybody was pretty surprised by this.

" Take a seat and show us what you can do!" Sero said, holding up a drumstick from lord knows where.

" In your dreams, dipshits." Bakugou said, turning away and stomping into his cave. Kaori scoffed, playfully rolling her eyes.

" Shy?" She questioned. Tick marks appeared around Bakugou's head and in less than 5 minutes he was on a seat and drumming out his skills. Holy shit, he's good.

" So?" He asked as he stopped for a moment. The class was dumbfounded by his killer skills.

" THAT WAS KILLER."