UA SPORTS FESTIVAL

" Chichi, are you sure you're good to teach us? You just got out of the hospital, you should really be resting." Kaori said as she helped adjust her Father's straps. She was worried he was pushing himself too much and that would later effect him.

" I'm fine. It's not that hard to stand and talk to a class of imbeciles." He said. Ignoring his comment, she went on, worrying her head off.

" Yes, but-" She started, but he stopped her with a bandaged hand.

" I've got it covered. If you're that concerned, you may check up on me during lunch break." He said. She sighed, taking his offer begrudgingly. However, she won a small battle in their war. Instead of allowing him to drive, they took the bus. In the aftermath, however, they were a bit late. As they walked down the halls of the school, Aizawa looked at her.

" What did you do while I was gone? Were you alone that whole time?" He asked, feeling worried that she'd been left to worry and ponder about him. He knew all too well something like that could certainly cause an unwanted panic or anxiety attack.

" I wasn't alone. I had Mon." She said, looking up at him briefly. 

" Kaori." He scorned, looking down at her as his eyes thinned.

" Todoroki came over that afternoon. He came to return two of my puppets that I'd dropped. We had tea and we talked and that summed up our afternoon together." She said. Thought she could not see, she could tell he was somewhat smiling or...trying to. Kaori had never been the best at making friends, but hearing she managed to make one with a classmate, that wasn't Shinsou, made him happy for her. Even if it was a boy. She opened the door for Aizawa, causing the class to look at her. Most were surprised, yet still happy to see her. However, surprise went up a level when Aizawa stepped into the doorway.

" Morning, Class." He said, as if he wasn't a mummy.

" Mr. Aizawa, what are you doing here?" The whole class, minus Kaori, asked simultaneously.

" Whoa, what a Pro!" Kaminari commented.

" Mr. Aizawa, I'm glad to see you're ok!" Iida said, chopping his hand through the air as Kaori made her way to her own desk, taking a seat quietly. 

" My well being is beside the point. What's more important is that your fight isn't over yet." He said in a dark tone, looming over his podium.

" Our fight?"

" Please don't tell me.."

" Not more bad guys!"

" The UA Sports Festival is about to start."

" YES!"

" Ugh! Why would you scare us like that?" Most of the class questioned in a state of worry and aggravation. 

" LET'S GO KICK SOME ASS!" Kirishima exclaimed, raising a fist proudly.

" Wait a minute-" Kaminari said, putting his hand in Kirishima's face as if to pause him.

" Is it really a good idea to hold the sports festival so soon after the villains found a way inside?" Mina asked.