An Unpleasant Discussion

A great band of heroes stood in a meeting room together. From small time heroes to the Top 100 on the hero list. Everybody except for 7 people knew what they were doing there. This was about the Hassaikai and the League of Villains. Kaori stood next to Aizawa, minding her own business as she kept her arms crossed over her chest, tapping her foot to a non-existent beat.

" What's going on? Talk to me, Ryukyu! What's the scoop?" She heard Nejire's voice ask. She looked up, seeing Nejire talking to Ryukyu, one of the Pros in the Top 10. She looked around, searching for anybody else familiar. She then spotted Midoriya and Mirio standing next to Tamaki, Kirishima, Uraraka, and Tsu. What are they all doing here?

" Mr. Aizawa, Kaori! What are you doing here?" Uraraka asked as she approached them. Tsu followed, placing a finger to her cheek, puzzled. 

" I was wondering the same thing when I saw you." Kaori said, standing in a more relaxed pose.

" We were called in last minute for this thing. I think I've got a rough idea about what it might be about." Aizawa said, turning toward his two other students. And you didn't tell me? You know, you aren't winning that honest-father award-

" You should, too, ladies. Remember what I told you girls?" Ryukyu said, a few feet away. The two girls remembered her comment about the new case they'd discussed after taking down two people with Size Enhancing Quirks. Kaori's gears churned before being interrupted by the start of the conference. 

" We're all here Nighteye. Let's get started." Ryukyu said, turning toward the man, Sir Nighteye.

" Thanks to the information provided by all of you, our investigation had progressed substantially. We've invited you all here for a joint conference to share the intel we've acquired. Regarding the yakuza group, Shie Hassaikai, and what we believe they might be planning." Nighteye explained. The conversation had been moved to a conference room with a big screen, the heroes sitting on the sides of the table as Nighteye was at the front. Mirio and Midoriya sat to his left, while the other students were seated with their Work Study Heroes. Luckily, she was directed next to Aizawa. Yakuza? That robber mentioned the League working with them. This might be a chance to finally track them down! I might see Koko!

" All right, let's begin at the beginning. For the past couple of weeks now, those of us at Nighteye Agency have been conducting an investigation into Shie Hassaikai; a small but organized group of criminals." Bubble Girl explained, looking at a screen that had the information they'd gathered on.

" What prompted this?" One hero asked.

" An accident regarding a gang of thieves called the Reservoir Dogs." Bubble girl explained.

" Yeah, I heard about it." Another hero said.

" The police thought the whole thing was an accident, but there were a number of details that didn't add up, so we began tailing them." Bubble girl said.

" In my capacity as a Nighteye Agency sidekick, I began following leads to see what I could uncover. I found that, in the past year, the members of Shie Hassaikai have had increased contact with those outside the organization, including other groups whose business dealings are less than reputable. Their arm seemed to be expanding their organization enriching its coffers. Shortly after out investigation began, they made contact with a member of the League of Villains." Centipeder, another one of Nighteye's sidekicks, said. Uraraka and Tsu's heads perked up at this information along with Kirishima  and Midoriya. Kaori was beginning to bubble with curiosity as that two-personality villain appeared on the screen.