Catching Up With The LOV

𝙏𝙒𝙊 𝙈𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙃𝙎 𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙊𝙍

𝘖𝘊𝘛𝘖𝘉𝘌𝘙

.  .  .

The League of Villains. After the kidnapping of Katsuki Bakugou and Kaori Shimura during Class 1A's training camp, along with All For One and All Might's final battle following a few days after, the League's traces had nearly gone invisible and they became a sliver of a memory to the people. Many thought they were defeated and disbanded, leaving the citizens at rest. Many of those who roamed the Underground, however, were still skeptical of their defeat. 

A month prior to October, the League had made connections with the Shie Hassaikai, a Yakuza group with big plans to change the world, the man known as Overhaul as their leader. Unfortunately, their only power to do this was taken into different hands and they were defeated in less than an hour. Now, barely scraping by and with nothing on their hands, the League was left to wonder what would inspire their next movement. 

Kuromi walked in silence beside her peers, listening to Toga giggle and chat away about her time with Izuku Midoriya and how excited she was to hopefully see him again. Their conversation was one-sided, but neither minded. Himiko Toga was an enthusiastic, spontaneous teenager with no off switch. Having been so controlled and restrained in her younger years, talking freely while having someone to listen was comforting, even therapeutic in a way for the young girl. 

Kuromi Kurosawa, however, that was another case. She was a young woman in her early twenties, yet she seemed far more mature than that. She was quite level-headed and had an extraordinary amount of range within her power. Although she was quite the power-house, she uttered not a single mutter, and often talked through magical wisps of her incantations or simply gave small gestures as to what she wanted to say.

The rest of the League surrounded the two girls, that including Mr. Compress, Spinner, Twice, Dabi, and the young head, Shigaraki. As the cyan-haired man's footsteps came to a halt, the group followed suit, a silence passing over them. From beneath them, the ground shook, trembling horrendously and causing Toga to stumble, falling into Kuromi's arms. Kuromi held her steady and close, helping the girl to catch her balance. 

The ground split and cracked from beneath them, a rock-hard fist appearing from beneath the surface, a giant's body following. Clothes moved with the strong wind, Kuromi's hair being thrown every which way, annoying her greatly. The man who'd sprouted from the ground almost didn't appear to be a man. He was massive, a great 20 ft tall from what Kuromi estimated. All he wore were a pair of slacks that didn't even reach his ankles. His hair was spiked, nearly raising towards the clouds like mountains, his teeth jagged and pointy.

Shigaraki lifted the blue, decapitated hand from his face, a smirk appearing on his chapped lips. 

" Is this the formidable power left behind by All For One, Kurogiri? I'm not so impressed." Shigaraki talked to himself, growing a bit cocky. The great brute did not take so kindly to this comment, his fists rising above his head before sending a wave of force and rock toward the group. They were blown back by the impact, bodies flying into the ground, spines practically cracking themselves.

" WHY?! WHY, ALL FOR ONE?! TELL ME WHY, MASTER!!" The brute cried, tears streaming from the white of his eyes as he cried out in agony. Kuromi mouthed her incantation, a bright purple luminescence appearing from her palm, nails digging into the ground as she brought herself to a halt. She gave a small glare, her maroon scarf flying against her face as her hair flowed with the wind, tossing and turning. It'd be a dread to brush later. Why is he acting so emotional?