UA SPORTS FESTIVAL pt. 6

Next up was Todoroki and Sero. Midoriya had already came back and was sitting in between Iida and her. 

" Hey, Midoriya,  you did good out there." She said. 

" Huh? Oh thanks!" He said, smiling. They turned their attention back to the arena as Mic's voice came on announcers. 

" Now welcome to the ring, our next players! Sero VS. Todoroki!" Mic said. 

" READY!? GOOD! GO!!" Mic said, after giving a description of the two components. Sero wrapped up Todoroki in tape and started spinning him around towards the edge. But as it seemed as though Todoroki would loose, a big wave of ice covered half the arena.

" Sero has been immobilized! Todoroki advances to the second round!" Midnight said. The whole stadium was in shock. With one move, somebody was immobilized. It just meant to fight would get harder as more people surpassed. And then the crowd started cheering- " NICE TRY!" Todoroki walked over to the ice domain, putting his left hand up to it. He unfroze the ice, it turning to water.

Next Round

" It's time to welcome some new competitors! Even though she doesn't have something flashy or that amazing, she could kill you with a look. It's the assassin of Class 1A, KAORI SHIMURA from the Hero Course!" Mic said as she walked up to the arena floor. 

" Versus the boy with electric personality! Another hero in the making, DENKI KAMINARI!" Mic announced as Kaminari made his way into the arena.

" Keep your eyes peeled, folks! I WANNA SEE A SUPER FLASHY BATTLE THIS TIME!" 

Kaori got in a fighting position, ready to end this fight. 

" So, Kaori, what do you say me and you go out after this battle. I'd be happy to comfort you after this loss, 'cause this is all going to be over in two seconds, hun!" Kaminari said, getting powered up. HUN?! He's gonna be eating those words.

" Indiscriminate Shock! One point three million volts!" Kaminari said, raising his hands and then smashing them on the ground. She put her fingers together, suddenly vanishing. The electricity died after a second, causing Kaminari took look around.  

" KAMINARI IS OUT OF BOUNDS!! SHIMURA ADVANCES ON!!"

Kaminari looked around himself, seeing he'd been moved without him even noticing. He was truly out of bounds. Kaori stood just in front of the line, starring at him plainly. 

" Thanks Kaminari, but I'll have to pass on your offer. I like a guy who can actually keep his intelligence after one attack." She said. Kaori made her way to the exit, patting Kaminari's shoulder as she passed him.

" OOH! SOLID BURN, DUDE!!"

Next Round