Final Exams

" There's only one week left before your final exams begin. I'm sure you're all studying constantly, so don't forget to keep training, too. The written exam is only one element. There's also the practical portion you should be worrying about. Good Luck." Aizawa said, leaving the room and leaving the students to bask in their own worry. 

" I've barely even taken notes this semester!" Kaminari and Mina said in unison. " -and with the sports festival and internships, I didn't have time to read the textbook." Kaminari had finished as Mina laughed worriedly, knowing she hadn't done it either.

" It's true that we haven't had very much free time lately." Tokoyami commented.

" We've barely learned anything since we took our midterms so they didn't seem all that hard, but I'm kinda worried about these. We've been through a lot, and they probably won't pull any punches when it comes to testing us." Sato said, looking to his left at Shoji. And then Mineta joined in.

" As someone ranked in the top ten, I'm not that concerned." He said casually.

" WHAT?! YOU WERE NINTH IN THE MIDTERMS?!" Mina and Kaminari screeched. Kaori blocked out the conversation between the two, thinking of her own problems. She took a few strands of her white hair in her hands, seeing it crawling further and further up her head. Why was it even doing this? What happened that caused this sudden hair change?

" -And once we're done, you'll all be model students. I'll make it my goal to push you forward so that you succeed!" Momo said confidently.

" Wait a minute, what's going on?" Kaori asked, snapping back into reality.

" Some idiots are studying at Rip-off Santa's place." Bakugou said, sitting on his desk. She looked up at him, unsure why or when he had the thought or time to do it. Kirishima pranced over, happy as a clam. 

" Hey, Baku-bro-" Kirishima said, putting on a smile. 

" No." Bakugou declined, placing his chin on the palm of his hand. Kirishima continued on, still smiling and not even fazed at his rejection.

" I need a partner to study with because...well, I need help and I suck at Hero Informatics." Kirishima said, scratching the back of his head. Kaori stood from her seat, slinging her bag over her shoulder. 

" I could help. Being the teacher's daughter and listening to him talk about it every year has its perks." She said. Bakugou scoffed, causing her brow to lower. 

" What?" She asked. 

" Just listening to him isn't going to help. You probably won't even know half the stuff." Bakugou said. Kaori got an idea, an idea on how to make him join. 

" Alright, then. Why don't you teach us about some things? Or are you a little puppy?" She challenged. Bakugou narrowed his eyes at her, leaning down as he smirked at her. 

" You'll cower at what I know." He said, glaring at her. 

" You'll cower at my resistance." She challenged back. The two went off into a starring contest, whispering death threats. Kirishima stood there, still confuesed as to whether or not they were both helping. 

" So, are you both helping me?-" He asked, but the two immediately answered him. 

" YES." They accepted this challenge; who would be the better teacher?

TEACHING.