Uh-oh...

It was the a new morning, bright and early, same time as the last two days. They were also training, like they had been the last two days. Currently, it was both Mandalay and Pixie-Bob attacking her, keeping her from reaching Ragdoll, who was tied up on the edge of the cliff.

" C'mon, kid! We know you're strong!" Mandalay said, using her back as a launch board. Kaori stumbled forward, only to be forced back as Pixie-Bob's body crashed into her.

" Yeah! You completely annihilated my poor, Muddy-Monsters. Rest in Peace, Hiro. You were the sloppiest of them all." Pixie-Bob said, turning away from Kaori as she reached a hand to the sky, letting a tear fall for the non-existent mud. Pixie-Bob's mood swiftly changed as she charged back toward Kaori on all fours. Kaori heard the sound of rocks cracking and the sound of air being parted. She quickly scurried away from the two, just seconds before the two crashed into each other. The two cats fell onto the ground, trying to focus the dizziness as they sat up.

" And remember..! HRK-" Mandalay moved to the side, puking up her morning cat-food. Kaori walked over to Mandalay, patting her back as she apologized.

" Tonight's gonna be SOOO~FUN! We're putting classes against each other in a TEST OF COURAGE!! You've all been working so hard, now it's time to PLAY HARD! How about that?" Ragdoll asked, waving to the trainees below. Pixie-Bob stood up for a moment, swaying back and forth before holding up a finger.

" Don't slack off now, kids..! oh god, i think my nose is broken..-
MAKE SURE YOU KEEP WORKING HARD!!"

" YES MA'AM!!"

Dinner Time

Dinner rolled around in no time, sentencing those kids back to the outdoor kitchen. Kaori was chopping up food with Bakugou, briefly talking to him as they worked. Surprisingly enough, she was better at using a knife and cooking, whereas, she sucked at baking. She normally burnt cookies, deflated the souffle, or didn't bake the brownies all the way. Baking was much too worrisome. Bakugou cut through another carrot, answering a question of hers sarcastically.

" Whoa, you're pretty good with a knife, Bakugou! It's weird..." Uraraka said, starting out the sentence with surprise before narrowing her eyes at the knife.

" HOW CAN YOU BE BAD AT USING A KNIFE!!" Bakugou growled at her, cutting through another vegetable. Uraraka shrieked, shrinking back a bit. Kaori shoved her knife into Bakugou's cutting board, stopping his blade before he could cut anymore vegetables. Both turned to her, surprised.

" Don't be mean and except the compliment." She said, starring at him like a mother would. Bakugou growled, turning away from Uraraka.

" Tha-.....thankyoupinkcheeks! NOW SCRAM!" Bakugou said, rushing through the thanks before yelling at her to go away. Uraraka smiled at him, happy he accepted the compliment.

" Aw, you're welcome!" Uraraka said.

" I SAID SCRAM!" Bakugou repeated. Uraraka walked off, still smiling before rushing over to Midoriya. Kaori smirked, taking her knife away from his as she continued chopping.

" See, that wasn't so hard, was it?" She asked, nudging his arm.

" Yeah, whatever." He said. There was silence between them until Bakugou smirked.

" That was pretty badass, though." He said, referring back to the scene with the knife. Kaori was surprised, not expecting a compliment, but smiled, shrugging her shoulders a bit.

" Thanks."

A Test of Courage