Fun With Eri-chan

Kaori hauled over another large tub of crushed ice, throwing them into the large water basin before her. She placed her hand on the ice, the frozen water beginning to melt, not one chunk of ice floating in her smooth water. She pushed it toward the 6 other water basins, lining them up nicely. She heard a few shouts from behind her, Iida's voice struggling to direct his classmates. She turned her head, seeing a few of her classmates trying to haul a large ice shard over to another basin. She turned her head away.

" Hey, Uraraka! Can you come help me for a moment?" She called out to her friend, just a few feet away. Uraraka turned to her before giving her a thumbs up, giving a short goodbye to Tsu before running towards her.

" What'd ya need, Kaori?" Uraraka asked. Kaori gave a smile to the girl before looking at the large chunk of ice that came close to shattering. Uraraka made an oh face before giving a thumbs up, knowing what she meant. While Uraraka took care of the Ice, she grabbed a basin, pushing it closer to Uraraka and her classmates. By now, Uraraka had the Ice floating and was waiting on the time-turner. Kaori put three fingers together, gone in an instant and atop of the ice. She pressed her palm flat against the freezing solid, water pouring into the water basin below. Both girls dropped back to the ground, looking for a high-five before pulling their hands back in sync. Of course, they made up the short club of no-five-fingers. Kaori rolled the basin of water towards the others, listening to Bakugou as he complained about them being slow. As she finally hauled over the last basin, she heard a familiar name call out to her.

" Ori-chan!" Hearing that name, on instinct, she whipping her head to the side to see Eri running toward her with the brightest smile, her eyes sparkling with excitement. She stopped just in front of her. 

" That was crazy! At first when it was loud, it was pretty scary, but then you and that other girl started playing and everyone was jumping and dancing and then there was a big flash and then Deku went away for a little bit....and then a guy started flying in the air! That's when it started to get cold and I saw birds and there was a big, spinning light and a bunch of people said WOW! And you know what I said? WOW, too! It was so fun! And you have such a pretty voice, Ori-chan!" While Eri rambled on about their show, Kaori was rendered silent. All she could see, all she could think of was her older sister. Eri made her remember so much. Hana and Eri had the same eyes and Naomi's smile was glued to Eri's beautiful face. She wiped her eyes a few times, a smile plastered on her face. Eri died down a bit, staring at her confuesed.

" Hey, why are you sad?" Eri asked. Kaori only smiled, kneeling down to Eri with a proud, relieved smile. She pulled Eri into a tight hug. Eri was confuesed, but hugged back, smiling brightly. The two let go, but Kaori surprised Eri by picking her up, settling her on her shoulders. Eri smiled, hugging her head. Mirio and Midoriya stood in front of them, smiling wide.

Beauty Pagent

Kaori, Mirio, Midoriya stood in the crowd, watching as Kendo showed off her moves while in formal wear. Eri sat on Kaori's shoulders, hugging her head lightly. 

" She stuns the crowd with Martial Arts Demonstration in a gorgeous dress! Strength and Beauty! What an impressive demonstration of such skill!" The announcer of the Pagent spoke through the PA system as the crowd clapped for their fellow school-mate. Next up was Bimbi, the previous Pagent Queen. Her show was a little...confusing.

" What kind of dance is she doing?" Eri asked, pointing to the golden girl.

" I don't think I'm the person to ask about these things. Do you know, Shaori?" Mirio asked, looking at the girl beside her. Kaori sighed, leaning her head to the side. He's never gonna let that name go. I mess up once introducing myself and all of a sudden, he forgets my real name.

" I know nothing of the Girlish art." She answered, still watching with confusement as the girl's performance ended.

" The goal of beauty is to leave your audience DAZZLED!" Bimbi said before flying off behind the curtain.

" Next up is 3A's, Nejire Hado!" The man announced and then from the heavens, the dorky angel appeared.

" GO NEJI!!" Kaori roared over the crowd, excited to see her friend's performance.

" WOO! YOU GOT THIS HADO!!" Mirio boomed with her. As the crowd died down, Nejire flew into the air, golden lights following her trail. Nejire flew over the crowd, creating the beautiful image of a flower. As Nejire's feet touched the ground again, the audience roared with applause, the beautiful flower presented above her. As they all dispersed, groups headed to different activities. From the obstacle course (where she and Midoriya tied three times), to the food (mirio was a pretty messy eater), to the haunted house (where her, Mic, and Aizawa went)(also where Kaori might have almost destroyed Shinsou's face), all the way into late evening. 

" Can I come back? That was so much fun, I wanna hear you play again!" Eri said, a bright smile plastered on her face as she held onto Kaori's pinky. Kaori nodded, smiling down at the girl.

" Of course! How's it coming with your Quirk chart?" She asked. Eri beamed, gripping her small fist tightly as a confident smile replaced itself on her face. 

" I'm ready, I really think I am! After last time, I think I know how I can do it! I'll use my fingers, just like you, Ori-chan!" Eri said, waving a hand in front of her face. Midoriya smiled lightly as Mirio gave off a short laugh. 

" Thank you for coming today, Eri!" Midoriya said, smiling down at the girl.

" We really enjoyed hanging out with you!" Mirio said, kneeling down and ruffling the girl's hair a little bit. Eri smiled, but Kaori noticed she looked a little sad. Eri didn't want to leave, not just yet. Midoriya and her shared glances with each other, smiling sneakily.

" One more thing, Eri-chan." Kaori said as Midoriya reached behind him. Eri looked up, only to be met with a candied apple in Midoriya's hand. Midoriya had knelt down to him while Kaori was bending over a bit, looking in from the side.

" Surprise!" The two said.

" A candied apple! From where? I couldn't find any!" Mirio said, surprised by the two first years' surprise.

" I didn't see any when walking around or looking at the map, so Kaori offered to take Eri to that Festival games while I snuck off and made one with Sato!" Midoriya said, smiling at his friend as she stood to full height.

" They weren't that hard to make, surprisingly! All I was missing was food coloring, but Sato had plenty!" Midoriya said, standing with her. Eri starred at her treat before taking a small bite. Eri smiled, giggling a bit as the sweet taste of the apple crackled on her tongue.

" It's the best thing ever!" Eri smiled up at them. The two first years beamed with excitement.

" We'll make more then!" Midoriya said, holding a fist up proudly.

" Now you'll always have something to look forward to!" Kaori said, staring at the happy girl. Aizawa walked forward, holding out his hand for Eri to take. Eri took it, smiling up at him, then them. Aizawa seemed surprised, turning to meet Kaori's gaze. Kaori smiled at him, closing her eyes lightly. His shoulders relaxed, a small smile on his face. He saw it, too!