Is This The End?

When Re-Destro said within the hour, the League managed to arrive there within 30 minutes. Wanting to play it safe, Kurosawa transported them on the borders of Aichi, choosing to walk the remaining 20 or so minutes. On the outskirts of Deika city, it was incredibly quiet, appearing like a ghost town despite it's well-kept manner.

Kurosawa couldn't get rid of a sick feeling, the feeling of being watched or tracked, as if something haunted her every step. Beside her, Compress took out his old-fashioned pocket watch.

" In exactly an hour and 30 or so minutes, Machia will awaken and track Shigaraki here to the stage, and once he makes his entrance, the Liberation Army will be at his mercy."

Compress took off his mask to peer down at the city, " Hopefully we last until curtain call."

Dabi sighed deeply, scratching at his scarred neck, " How'd I get tricked into this stupid plan."

Kuromi cringed at the sound of Dabi's scars being scratched, swearing she could've seen dead skin and ash falling from his neck. Kuromi's disgust towards Dabi's skin was quickly diverted as she heard the strange sound of feet speeding against the ground.

Her head picked up immediately, shaking Toga's shoulder, pointing into the distance. Toga looked at her curiously before looking into the distance, hearing the same noise.

" Someone's coming!" Toga called out for the group.

Right away, many of them were prepared to attack, before hearing a voice call out.

" Not to fear! I am your guide, a friend if you will!" 

The group blinked twice, finding the man's flashy attire to be that of a Hero, the exact thing many of them were against. The League passed glances around, one of them hoping another would attack so they could follow suite. Shigaraki passed them all, deciding to play a civil leader this time. 

They followed the Hero guide, still prepared to attack if things went south. Entering Deika city, Kuromi could've sworn she could hear herself breathe. It was quiet, too quiet for an army of over 110,000 warriors, especially those with meta abilities. 

It's quieter than death out here, yet I can still sense the souls of people.

" I understand now, your army is composed of Deika's civilians." Tomura spoke in a raspy voice, the Hero quickly catching onto his words.

" Quite perceptive, you are indeed correct!" The Hero congratulated.

From the shadows, a man stepped out, dressed like a business man. Both the Hero and the business man put their thumb to their forehead as they stuck their index finger into the air. 

L?

" This is a liberated district," The Business man explained, the Hero exiting to the left and disappearing quickly. " 90% of Deika City's population are hidden Liberation warriors."

From behind him, a woman with teal skin and violet hair appeared, dressed for a sort of party as well. Both were well fashioned, and almost seemed smug to have the League before them.

" We're grateful you traveled so far to meet us face to face. We commemorate you here, you are our guests of honor!" The Business man welcomed, stretching out his arms in greeting.

" Isn't that Hanabata from the Hearts and Mind Party?" Compress whispered towards her. She shrugged, she didn't pay much attention to social media cults.

" Now, let us start our festivities, welcome to what I like to call," The man, Hanabata, raised his right hand, as if he was going to click his fingers. " A Revival Party."