We Interrupt This Program

̵̯̪̹̮̠̮̺̩͋"̶̮̺̻̣̪͙̌ͣ ͇̹͕͓̺̮̗͂͟₳̞͈͙̮̰̣̝̹́̉̍͂͜₳̢̺̗͈̭̲͌₳̆͐̍̎҉̙̱̝͎͕̗͍̰₳͎͚̯͔̼̠̆ͫͥ͠₳͙̣̖̂ͦ̀₳̧̟̩̻̜͓ͭͣ̂̉₳̸̳̭̳̖̘͉̫̣̍₲̹̘͚̪͂͑ͧ̄͘₲̶̥̟͉ͫ͗̃Ⱨ̨̺̥͂͆̎ͫⱧ̵̞̲̘̫̺̘̹͑ͅⱧ̸͍̼̩̬͗͊ͥ͂Ⱨ̬̜͙͖͖̗̤͛̽̓̀Ⱨ͍̰̬̳̈́̀͜Ⱨ̵̘̘͈̻͉͕͕̫̇Ⱨ̭̮̩̘̯̏̎̉͒͢Ⱨ̵͕̜̝̹̦͍̰ͨͣ̓Ⱨ̴̩̰̞̻ͬ̄ͅͅⱧ͙̤̞̫̠ͦ̍̀̚!̛̰͍̤̤̜̞ͤ̌!̶̠̹̠̬͇̐̈̿!̨͎̲̔!͚̳̜̼͔͎̖̮̄ͩ͋ͣ̃̊͞͞"͖̜̩ͤ̇̿̽͟

Agonized, shrill screams awoke the dorms with a terrifying jolt. Many flew out of their beds as some were too scared to even take another breath. Footsteps pounded against the floors, only attracting more bystanders to the sound. The screams were so terrifyingly shrill, nobody knew where to look first. Except those on the fourth floor. On the fourth floor, the screams came right outside their dorm's doors, awaking those who slept there. Bakugou's door bursted open, sparks already flying from his hands as Kirishima practically body-slammed through his door. Uraraka and Shoji appeared next, hesitant to move forward. The screams began to escalate and it was no longer a mystery where it came from. 

Bakugou bolted towards Kaori's door, blasting it off of it's hinges. He told himself he'd never be frightened, that he would never hesitate to save anyone, especially Kaori, if they ever needed help. But the sight before him nearly rendered him useless. Kaori was hunched over on the ground, a mix of blood and puke under her. Kaori screamed again, Bakugou's hands flying up, covering his ears tightly. He watched as she shook in pain, another heavy amount of puke spewing from her lips, blood beginning to drip at the corner of her mouth. She held her head, grasping at her hair like a madman as she cried, screaming in between pleas of mercy. 

Bakugou dove toward the ground, trying to hug her, comfort her in someway, but she only retaliated, trying to push away. She suddenly found his touch revolting and wanted nothing more than to be away from it, and this hurt Bakugou. She screamed as if she was being abducted, crying as if something was trying to kill her. Mon ran out the door, frightened and worried for his human, searching for the man that was her Father. 

" Kaori-" Another shrill scream passed over the 1A dormitories, officially waking everybody up. Footsteps were just barely noticed through the scream's frequency, but the man soon made himself known. Aizawa barged into the room, frightened by his daughter's state. Blood and puke lied on the ground, Bakugou looked frozen stiff and out of place, and Kaori was shaking, balled up into the corner of her room, screaming like it was the only thing she could do. Hizashi (Present Mic) appeared in the doorway, cupping a hand over his mouth, tears glossing over his eyes faster than he could stop them. 

" DIAL DR. MASAKI!! AND GET AN AMBULANCE!" Aizawa passed his phone over to Hizashi, who quickly took action as Aizawa moved forward, others soon appearing in the doorway. Aizawa placed a hand on Bakugou's shoulder, who previously seemed absent from the world, only focusing on his Kaori, trying to provide some solace. Aizawa moved forward slowly, ignoring the next scream that left her, having already faced the worst from Present Mic. Kaori's eyes fluttered open, tears blurring her vision, the silhouettes of people all she could see. Once it cleared, she saw Aizawa, but only for a split second. Kaori. A different scene appeared before her. KAORI! He was bleeding, bruised, and worst of all. LOOK AWAY. His leg was missing. 

Another shock of panic hit her, her chest heaving, up and down, gaining speed as her pupils began to shake. Aizawa, recognizing the look of sheer panic and fear, prepared himself for the next worst scream he'd hear in his life. From her lips, once silent and comforting, came shrill, bloodcurdling screams that echoed so loud, the window to her room shattered, falling apart almost instantly. Aizawa covered the side of his face, feeling little pin-pricks hit the side of his body. Kaori doubled-over, spewing out an endless fall of blood and puke. 

Bakugou was helped to stand, quickly pulled out of the room by his friends, as Midnight rushed into the room, along with Recovery Girl and All Might. All Might watched in terror as Kaori crumbled to the ground, the life taken out of her. He turned, gathering up the students who were now nothing more than terrified as to why everything was silent. He watched the kids, hurt for them. Bakugou looked absent, terror striking him numb. Midoriya stood there, pressing All Might for answers, turning to Uraraka who'd ran to get help from Aizawa, soon pressing her on the matter. Mina looked terrified, grasping Kirishima's shoulder as tears nearly poured from her eyes. Todoroki even let out a worried expression, but kept his distance toward the back of the group. All Might thought, what thing could hurt our Kaori like this?

Just A Teaser For The Upcoming Arc
My Friends, Delinquents and Intellects Alike, Here I Give You

My Villain Academia

Also, holy fries and nuggets,
This is part 95.

We're Almost At Part 100,
That I'd Just.....Bonkers