All For One and One For All

Kaori hit another sharp point on the robot dummy she fought. She bounced on her toes, moving left to right before rolling across the ground, dodging the metal arm out for her throat. She circled behind it, fingers tracing its sight. Fatal hit, it echoed from its mouth. It drooped for a moment before reviving itself, eyes flashing yellow. Stretching out a hand, it produced a small tube, a glow burning inside it. She ran forward, feet abusing the ground with her speed. Bangs swishing left to right, she waited till the last moment to duck. She slid across the ground, watching as the flames passed right above her head. She shot up again, planting one foot on the ground, taking the robots arm and easily pulling it over herself. One foot pressed into it's robotic joint as the other stretched out to force its hand to surrender. One hand holding it's head down as the other pressed on it's nonexistent diaphragm.

" Kai-chan~" Kaori closed her eyes lightly, breathing in and out, deep and slow breaths. It's just the exhaustion, she told herself. Maybe true, but exhaustion isn't always a case of hallucinating. She returned to her initial position, pushing back her bangs as she ran both hands through her hair. Remember Dr. Masaki's words. Breath deep and let the worries disintegrate. Disintegrate. It could have been any other word. Crumble, burn, drown. Nope. That therapist used Disintegrate.

" Ori-chan?" Here was a voice she knew wasn't a hallucination. Eri had took a quick peak in one of UA's many training rooms and happened to find her friend and mentor. Kaori turned in a happy confusion, giving a smile to the little girl.

" Eri-chan, what are you doing here? I thought Deku was watching you." She said, remembering to scorn the boy later. Kaori walked forward, Eri meeting her half way with a bright smile.

" I wanted to look for you! I really wanna work on writing today-" Eri began, fists clenched in excitement as her eyes held a strong ambition to learn. That ambition, however, turned to worry as she noticed Kaori's hand. It was scrapped, bleeding slightly at the knuckles and a scar was running across her palm.

" Eri-chan? You alright, you look worried?" Kaori said, worry beginning to settle in Kaori as she knelt down to the girl. Eri sucked in a mighty breath, taking the girl's hand lightly.

" C'mon! I'm gonna take care of you!" Eri insisted, pulling her lightly. Kaori, confuesed, followed the girl without a choice. Walking out of the training room, she led the girl down the corridor into 1A's classroom. Now I'm very confuesed. Why are we here? Eri walked behind Aizawa's teacher podium, opening the secret drawer with medical supplies. She took out a cloth, a full water bottle, band-aids, and a juice-pouch. She motioned for Kaori to sit as Eri took the water bottle and almost doused the cloth in the liquid. She took Kaori's hand, rubbing the scrapes lightly. Kaori caught on to what she was doing, smiling at the adorable sight. Eri then took the band-aids and placed them over her knuckles before turning her palm over. She put two band-aids, one a dinosaur and the other a princess. She placed them on Kaori's scar before taking the juice-pouch and opening it. Eri held it out to Kaori, smiling at her expectantly.

" Thank you, Dr. Eri-chan, for taking care of me." Kaori said, taking the juice-pouch and sucking it down in one gulp.

" You're welcome! Now, let's go learn!" Eri exclaimed, throwing her arms up in excitement. Kaori chuckled at the sight, standing from the ground and putting the medical stuff back in it's drawer. She took Eri's hand, leading her down the halls of UA. Future Recovery-Girl.

. . .

" Do you have everything you need?" Kaori glanced up at Aizawa as he approached her, offering a small smile. She knew he'd be up early, but she was sure he'd be planning with Vlad King or talking with All Might. Today they were going to be doing Joint Battle Training with Class 1B, as far as she knew. What more was that Shinsou was going to be making a guest entrance and be using the joint training as an entrance exam. She nodded, giving a hum.