Back To Work

It was Saturday morning and since everybody was together, they were all preparing for the upcoming performance. They'd decided to divide themselves into groups, such as the Band Team, Special Effects Team, and Dance Team. Kaori was with the Band Team, looking over music with Jiro, Bakugou, Tokoyami, and Momo. They'd made variations, did test runs, and had voting parties to determine what they would do for final products. Kaori handed out a few music sheets to each person, waiting for them to start. Bakugou began with drums, Kaori and Momo coming after with Tokoyami following as Jiro sang the chorus. Once they finished that bit, Jiro spoke up.

" Anyone want to add any alterations?" Jiro asked, looking around, but everybody seemed content. She looked back at Kaori, giving a firm thumbs up.

" Looks like we've got our chorus. I'll stay with these guys to tune up and fix the ending if you can give copies to the other groups so they understand what'll be happening. Take a video, yeah?" Jiro asked. Kaori gave a thumbs up, setting up her phone as she recorded the group.

" Hero, too! I am a Hero, too~! My heart is SET!! AND I WON'T BACK DOWN!!"

After the video was done and she'd received copies of the sheet music from Momo, she set off to find the other groups. Once she had given the sheet music and shared the link to the Effects Group, she headed outside to find the Dance Team. She walked out of the doors, seeing the group dancing in all sorts of motions. She made her way towards Mina, showing her the sheet music.

" Holy cow! This is gonna go great with our dancing! Thanks, Bae!" Mina said, taking out her phone as she looked over the sheet music. Kaori discussed a bit more, pointing to the sheet music a few times as she explained the alterations they'd had previous times.

" Do you think it'll do well with you're choreography?" She asked as she put the small bit of hair she could into a small pony-tail at the back of her head.

" Yep! If I can change the pop n' lock to a pop switch, it'll be smooth as butter!" Ashido said, pointing finger guns at Kaori. She gave a small chuckle, sending a quick message to Jiro. Before she could walk away, Mina stopped her, speaking a little more considerately.

" Hey, are you and Mr. Aizawa on good terms yet?" Mina asked, placing a hand on the girls shoulder. Kaori's smile fell as she shook her head, shoving her phone into her pocket. As Kaori was about to speak, Midoriya's voice caught her attention.

" Hey, Togata!" Midoriya called out. She turned around, confuesed, before seeing the very boy hiding behind a bush. Beside the bush, a small person stood. Kaori's eyes widened, seeing Eri, in a cute little red dress that was once her's when she was a little munchkin.

" ERI!" The Work-Study kids cheered, seeing the little angel beside Mirio. Aizawa walked up to the little group, standing behind Eri. The Work-Study kids ran forward to the small girl, slowing down as they approached her. What is Eri doing here?

" Excuse me, Mina." She said, walking towards the small group that had formed. Mina gave a nod, walking away as she walked up to Eri, kneeling down as she kept her small smile.

" How are you feeling, Eri-chan?" She asked.

" I'm ok. That guy says that this was your dress. I really like it." Eri said, looking back at Aizawa before looking at her dress, holding it out a bit as she felt the soft fabric. She glanced at Aizawa as Aizawa glanced at her and both turned away, unsure what to say or do.

" Thank you, Eri-chan. It looks gorgeous on you, though." Kaori said, laughing a bit as Uraraka and Tsu followed along.

" In order to avoid additional stress, we're allowing Eri to explore the campus before the festival." Aizawa said to the group, making her look up a bit. She smiled a bit more, standing to her full height again. Iida and Mineta walked forward, introducing themselves briefly.

" Well, hello! You must be Eri from the work study. It's very nice to meet you, I'm Tenya Iida." Iida said, Kaori looking up at him as he introduced himself kindly to the young girl.

" Mineta! Hey, there! You're gonna be a real looker aren't ya?" Mineta asked as she stared down at the boy with blatant disgust. Vulgar little insect. Eri stepped behind Mirio a bit, a small shy blush present on her cheeks. Iida and Mineta took a small breath of surprise.

" Eri-chan's a little shy." She said to her classmates.

" That's just fine!" Iida said, giving another smile.

" Alrighty, then! Let's start this tour!" Mirio said, giving a whopping big smile. " Hey, Shaori, Midoriya. Wanna help show her the school? I want her to see as much as possible!"

" Yeah, totally!" Midoriya said.

" It's Kaori, Mirio." She answered, giving a big thumbs up. And so, they started their tour within UA. Currently, Eri was holding Kaori's hand as they walked, looking around at everything they passed.

" It may be the weekend, but since us students live here in the dorms, there are still tons of people running around campus, helping us prepare!" Mirio said, patting Eri on the back a little as she looked his way briefly. Two students walked out into the hall, one recognizing Mirio instantly.

" Hey, Togata! Hey, Kaori!" One upperclassman called out. The other, one with a horn sticking out of it's forehead, noticed the little girl holding Kaori's hand before the other could even comment.

" Wait, who is that?! Is your temporary leave from school because of a kid? IS IT YOUR KID?!" The student panicked. Mirio didn't speak, but simply smiled as Kaori chuckled lightly. This gave the students the wrong idea.

" You gotta say something! I'm thinking it's for real, now!" The horned student said, freaking for a minute. What drama have we caused now? After visiting a few more places such as the people prepping outside, the Development Studio, and the Business people, they were headed to lunch! Eri sat beside Kaori while Midoriya and Mirio sat across from them, watching her drink a smoothy.

" Well, we've covered most of UA? What do you think, Eri?" Midoriya asked, smiling at her as she took a break from her smoothy.

" I'm...uhm...I'm not sure." Eri said. Mirio and Midoriya shared a nervous chuckle before Eri spoke once again.

" But, I can see how hard everyone is working on this festival. I wanna see how it all turns out." Eri said. This made all three of the teenagers beam happily, excited to hear her enthusiasm. Well, almost, but it was pretty close!

" Just wait till Class 1a's performance! I hear everybody's pretty pumped to see it!" Mirio said, throwing out his hands as he looked at Kaori and Midoriya.

" Ori-chan? What performance?" Eri asked, up at Kaori. She smiled down at her, resting a hand on her back lightly.

" We're going to be doing a Live concert! I'm going to be with the band and Deku's going to be dancing!" Kaori said, Midoriya's head nodding along in excitement.

" Are you gonna sing?" Eri asked, her eyes crystallizing the smallest bit.

" No, but I'll be playing the guitar. We're going to do everything we can to make it the best!" Kaori said, giving her another smile. I have never felt myself smile so much in my life!

" Be sure to come and watch, yeah? We're going to make it lots of fun for you and everyone else!" Midoriya said. Kaori felt a buzz from her phone and looked at it, smiling sadly.

" Sorry, Eri-chan, but me and Midoriya have to head back now." She said, standing from her seat as she smiled down at the girl.

" I didn't even think to set a timer. Good thinking." Midoriya said, standing from his seat. The two waved goodbye to Eri and Mirio, setting off to the UA dorms. They talked about the performance as they walked back, but Kaori's phone interrupted their conversation.

" Shimura speaking." She said.

" KAORI, WE NEED YOU FOR WARM-UPS IN TEN MINUTES!!" Jiro's voice was heard by Midoriya and Kaori both, surprising them to a stop.

" GO! GO! GO! WE NEED YOU NOW!!" Jiro said. She hung up, putting two fingers together almost immediately. She zoomed towards the dorms, completely forgetting about Midoriya until he appeared beside her. She glanced at him, smirking competitively. He better be ready to lose.