Let It Out

Kaori looked up to her therapist's face, hearing her name called. She felt the soft pat Aizawa gave her, standing with him and walking toward the Dr.'s smiling faced. She kept her gaze to the ground, fiddling with the strings of her jacket. This was the last place she wanted to be. The last person she wanted to talk to. The two of them entered the familiar beige room, taking a seat on the firm cushions of the couch. The Dr. poured two cups of tea, pushing them forward gently.

" How have you been sleeping, Kaori?" Her Dr. asked, wanting to start a conversation before it became awkward. She shrugged, avoiding either of their gazes. Aizawa spoke instead.

" Thank you for meeting on such short notice. She hasn't been taking the situation lightly." He said, keeping a monotonous tone. The Dr. nodded, jotting down words quickly.

" Tomura Shigaraki was your brother." The Dr. said, looking at her. She nodded, now fiddling with the small locket. He IS my brother.

" Do you remember what happened exactly when your family was killed?" The Dr. spoke slowly as to not suddenly startle her.

" You're too blunt for a therapist." Kaori said, not bothering to hold her tongue. Aizawa only gave a small glare.

" Kaori." He reprimanded lightly as her head turned to look at him. She looked back at the grown, fiddling with the locket quicker.

" I was in my room. I heard my Mother's scream...I was curious. I looked around the house; nobody was around. I could smell the blood..." Her hands dropped to in front of her as she lightly scratched at her palm. " I went outside and I saw them. I only saw my Mother's face, but that was enough to make me run. You know the rest." Kaori said, ceasing her scratching begrudgingly. Her Dr. wrote quickly before looking at the two.

" She has a point, two actually. I know the rest and I am blunt. So, first blunt question, how did you figure out Shigaraki was your brother?" The therapist asked, looking from Aizawa to Kaori. Kaori briefly looked up, somewhat glaring at her. His name is Tenko...

" I eavesdropped. I heard All For One say it, clear as day." She spoke sharply. Aizawa rubbed her back lightly, trying to calm her down.

" So, you are the last of the Shimura's. What do you know about Nana Shimura?" The therapist asked. I'm not alone. I have Tenko.

" Nothing. I never met a woman named Nana Shimura. Didn't know she existed until All For One talked about how he killed her." Kaori spat, trying to not sound as pissed as she was. The therapist nodded, writing it down quickly.

" All For One killed Nana Shimura and Shigaraki is his apprentice. You're the last of your family, you know nothing about your grandmother, and your brother is a villain. How does that make you feel?" The therapist asked.

" Pissed." She declared sharply.

" Kaori." Aizawa reprimanded a little sharper now.

" What do you think you'll do next?" The therapist asked again.

" We'll see." Kaori said, not having any clue nor giving any certainty to the woman.

" You're not planning on finding Shigar-" The therapist started, but was quickly interrupted by Kaori slamming her hand on the table, wiping it from life.

" It's Tenko. Not Shigaraki," It was her turn to reprimand. " And, who knows? Maybe he'll find me."

" Like at the training camp? Like how he kidnapped you and one of your friends? Like how he hid you in a dark room? Paralyzed you? Almost killed you? Do you really believe in he'll-" The therapist began, but Kaori was much too close to losing her cool for her to finish. She stood abruptly, only to be wrapped in Aizawa's capture scarf. They were silent as Kaori death starred the woman. Her hands were shaking by now, but slowly, they began to still. Aizawa released her only for her to walk away from them both. The therapist waved to Aizawa as he stood, watching his daughter slam to door behind her, only for it to disappear.