I-N-T-E-N-S-E

Kaori awoke the next morning to a dog licking her face, rather rudely. She shooed him away, giving him a shoe toy and the ripped up blanket he'd used for fun. She prepped herself for the day, pulling two strands of hair behind her head, forming a small bun. After she finished, she left her room, taking Mon with her to the first floor. On her way, she'd met with Uraraka, sharing a friendly conversation as Uraraka played friendly with Mon. 

When the girls finished breakfast, Kaori was sent to dishes duty. As she wash the girl's plates, she had the urge to turn. She reached her arm back instead, continuing her job as she felt in object come intact with her hand. She looked at the object clasped in her hand; a spoon? She looked up, seeing Mina running out the door. She rolled her eyes, letting out an amused chuckle. She dried her hands once she finished, joining the other girls on their walk for school. 

As all of Class 1A had entered UA and arrived in class, the bell rung. Not a moment later, Aizawa entered the room. He stood at the podium, tired as always, but suited to start the class.

" I believe I mentioned this already, but your main focus this summer is to obtain Provisional Hero Licenses." Aizawa said, giving his students a determined stare.

" Yes, sir!" The class responded formally.

" Do not take this lightly," This is where his angry/determined look came into play. " A Hero License means that you will be responsible for human lives." Human lives. While this was part of becoming a hero, it was possibly the thing that most should be scared of. Meaning, if there is an attack and you fail to save a life, or lives, their death is on your shoulders and it becomes your terrible burden.

" You can imagine that the exam to receive one is very difficult. Only about half of the students working who to the exam receive one." He said.

" It's that hard to get a hero license?" Mineta, the coward to doing physical labor in order to protect oneself, said.

" IN order to prepare, today you'll concentrate on creating something new." Aizawa said, his stare sharpening. If anything, it could've been a death stare. The door to the room slid open and there appeared the other teachers of UA. A rock man, an 18+ aunt, and dress-coat alien. Aunt Midnight? Cementos and Ectoplasm?

" Two Ultimate Moves."

Well, now it makes since. Actually, now that we're on that topic, why two? What is Chichi's ultimate move? Do villains have ultimate moves? That'd be weird...so many sudden questions...

" Ultimate Moves?!" Kaminari, Kirishima, and Ashido asked in union. Surprising. They actually read something.

" An exam is regular school thing! But this is total hero work!" Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, and Ashido exclaimed.

" When we say ultimate, we mean a move that is entirely your own and that can only be used by you. A move that will ensure you win against your opponent." Ectoplasm instructed.

" An action so unique to your identity that no other person can hope to copy it. Simply put, you must learn to lean in to your strengths." Cementos carried on.

" Your moves represent who you are. These days, most pro heroes have an ultimate move. Those who don't are fools." Midnight coached along with the other gentlemen.

" This may sound abstract, but we'll explain more as the day goes on. For now, change into your costumes and meet in Gym Gamma." Aizawa instructed as the teacher's speech came to an end.