This Isn't Plus Ultra

NO!
I SAID NO, YOU FUCKING FUCK-

The Other Voice In My Head > JUST LET IT HAPPEN!! FORESHADOWING IS GOOD!

KURO WILL FUCKING KILL ME!!

The Other Voice In My Head > WE HAVE THE POWER TO KILL HER OFF, SHE WON'T TRY IF SHE KNOWS WHAT'S BEST FOR HER.

...i would never kill my babies off-

The Other Voice In My Head > I'm willing to bet on that-

>>>><<<<
F O R E S H A D O W I N G
. . .
B A C K S H A D O W I N G ? ? ?
>>>><<<<

She hadn't felt this good in so long. The rush of being in control, the power to feel free. She wanted more of it. For once, she thought it best to act as cruel as society claimed her. It was so easy. With the mutter of a word, she could cast herself invisible, manipulate one's mind, travel to any treasury she pleased. Now, with a flick of her wrist, she could take everything for herself and build an empire. But then, she felt that memory.

" Oh dear, are you alright? Let me help you-!" " AHHH!!"

The power that once erupted from her like heart-beat glowed on her fingertips, the luminescence of green fading shortly after. Her body shook for a moment, those who surrounded her looking at her in uncertainty. The woman had conquered their souls, and as her servants, they would feel worry for their master. That woman, with the blessed eyes of purity. How could she have hurt so? No, it's not my fault! I was young, and scarred by my power.
I would've never hurt her!

" Keep this scarf. Don't forget what these people did to us, to you."

Then there was that other woman. She was indeed rude, but she could not stop her tongue. Not that Kuromi minded, that is. It was the woman who cared for them all in capture. It was that woman who cared for her, as best as she could with the position they were in. She remembered enslavement so clearly, so terrifyingly vivid. Torturous nights of silence, the many people who prayed for release and warmth, and the bare bodies. So, so many bodies crammed into one space, with barely anything to clothe them all.

" I'll kiss you on the head, and I'll kiss you on the cheek! You're my best friend, so I will never leave!"

Rumbles trembled the ground, buildings quaked and dusted. Kuromi was brought back to her senses, her body stilling as the Earth quaked more. Her pale eyes starred out into the vast, broken cityscape, narrowing at the dust that threatened to sweep them all away. Her fingertips glowed as an incantation began to draw itself in her palm. The dust hurtled closer to Kuromi and the servants who stood in fear, but as Kuromi lifted her head, the shining green light tripled it's size and a force as strong as a hurricane blew the wind back, glass windows shattering from the impact her spell cast. Those who stood behind her watched in amazement as with a single spell, she managed to shatter the glass of dozens or more buildings. Kuromi let her hand fall, her posture once again regaining confidence. She turned to those behind her, her lips finally parting to speak a full, clear sentence.

" I am Kuromi Kurosawa, and starting today, you serve not me, but Tomura Shigaraki."

Those who she'd managed to gain favor of took a knee, pledging themselves to the woman's master. One row after the next, the 30 or some Liberation Warriors pledged their allegiance to the woman. Two still stood in the back. One had pearly white snakes hanging from their head as another held a blade in each hand. Realizing they and Kuromi had shared enough time boring their eyes into each other's soul, they took a knee, pledging themselves as well. Kuromi turned around, closing her eyes as she raised her hands once more, palm-sized incantations twisting into a new spell. Twice has freed himself, Toga is gravely hurt, Compress and Spinner are unharmed, the Brute Giant is well under Tomura's control, and Dabi,

Touya...

How Times Have Changed