Provisional Licenses

Another Somewhat Long Chapter!

" Terrorists have appeared and are beginning to sweep the area. Hero candidates at the scene should continue their rescue efforts while also suppressing the newly-arrived villains."

" What will you do? Fight or Protect? Help or Run-Away?"

" Choose wisely."

Kaori watched as the henchman charged forward, already understanding what their evil master wanted. Shindo ran toward her, scanning the incoming armada of strange looking ninja-henchman.

" Get everyone to safety! Get them as far away as possible!" Shindo called out as he began running again. She nodded, following his orders promptly.

" On it!" She said, slinging a young child over her back. Before she could get more than 10 feet away, she heard the deafening sound of Gang Orca's sonar. She looked back, seeing Shindo fall to the ground, completely paralyzed.

" Sending a single guard to hold us back? You underestimate me." Gang Orca said, standing from his position and placing a hand near his temple. Gang Orca sent another sonar blast to a strange amount of incoming ice. She looked to her right, seeing the one and only, Shoto Todoroki, Midoriya following up with a few other students coming her way.

" Are you evacuating, Kaori? Let us help!" Midoriya said, taking the child she'd been carrying.

" Where have you guys been?" She asked, making sure to be careful with the girl she was handling.

" We found hurt people over by the river. Everybody else headed toward the city." Ojiro said from beside Midoriya. There were only 5 of them there, not including Todoroki. Ashido, Tokoyami, Ojiro, Midoriya, and herself.

" Yaoyorozu and Asui stayed behind to search for survivors when we were on the outskirts, but we couldn't stand by and watch these villains do this." Ojiro said, gripping his fists tightly.

" Your pride never fades." She said, giving an encouraging smile. He nodded to her in thanks, herself returning the gesture. She turned back to a more serious face.

" Alright, let's start evacuating children and the elderly. Ojiro, Midoriya, try to get the ones closest to the fight away, they normally consist of the one's who can't walk. Ashido, Tokoyami, create another safe zone and clear us a path. I'm going to help Todoroki in the field. Everyone good?" She asked. The four classmates nodded in approval, all saying Right. They rushed off to their decided stations, doing their job efficiently. She turned back toward the fighting grounds, putting her fingers together briefly. Her pace picked up, suddenly travelling at light speed. As she approached Gang Orca's henchmen, she kicked one aside the head, watching from above as he knocked into another hench-person. She ran through the small armada, fighting in hand-to-hand combat, sparing them the threat of being erased from existence. She dodged a kick, grabbing their leg and pulling them forward, sending a low blow to the stomach. She rose again, leaning back in time to watch a fist fly over her head. She grabbed the wrist, twisting it before swerving her body around, throwing the person into a group of incoming fighters. She pulled the gloves farther up her wrist, scrunching up her hand a few times. She caught a small gust of wind, turning to see the Yoarashi boy. Todoroki happened to be in the same fight zone as him. Her breath lowered to a small growl of annoyance. Hopefully, personal grudges don't get in the way of this. However, she was wrong. A rather stupid fight was approaching.

" You ruined my shot on purpose, didn't you?" She heard Todoroki say. C'mon, Todoroki. You know your better than this. Don't let his words get to you.