LEAGUE OF VILLAINS PT. 1

The Next Day

" Today's training is going to be a little more different. You'll have three instructors; me, All Might, and another faculty member. We'll be keeping tabs on you." Aizawa said. The class was taken aback by this, most thinking it was because of the break in.

" Sir, what kind of training is this?" She asked, wanting to break the silence.

" Rescue," He said, holding up a card with the word RESCUE in bold, blue letters. " You'll be dealing with Natural Disasters. Shipwrecks, Fires, stuff like that." She hummed to herself, knowing that this sort of training would be her jam. A Reverse Quirk could totally handle collateral damage and such. 

" Sounds like we're in for a big workout." Kaminari said.

" Totally!" Mina said.

" Real hero stuff! This is what separates the men from the boys," Kirishima said. " I'm shaking with excitement." They all continued to comment on how good they'd be at this exercise and where the power ranged.

" Guys, I'm not finished yet." Aizawa said, gaining their attention once more. " What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about your hero costumes, but keep in mind, you haven't gotten used to them yet and they might limit your abilities." As he said that, the rows that held their costumes came out.

" This special training's at an off-campus facility, so we'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all, start getting ready." Aizawa said. Everybody stood from their seats, taking their assigned numbers and grabbing their gear. Kaori got hers and walked to the bathrooms with the other girls, listening to them talk about how exciting it would be doing some action. Once the girls had all got changed, they headed outside. ( If you forgot the suit and how it looks, picture up top.)
Kaori walked outside, glancing around at her class. Her eyes stopped as she saw Todoroki standing by himself, away from the others. So, she decided to walk over to him. He looked at her as she was almost beside him before fully turning around.

" Can I help you?" Todoroki asked.

" No. I simply walked over because you seemed lonely. How's life?" She asked. 

" It's....alright. How is life for you?" He asked.

" It's good. You got into UA based on recommendations, correct?" She asked. He nodded and then seemed confuesed.

" How did you know?" He asked. She had to come up with a quick response before shrugging as she crossed her arms.

" I overheard a student say so. It's no surprise seeing as you have a strong quirk." She said. 

" Thank you. Did you get in by exams or recommendations?" He asked. 

" Recommen-" She started, but Iida's voice cut her off.

" Gather around, Class 1-A! Using your student numbers, form two neat lines so we can load the bus efficiently!" Iida ordered. People all got on the bus and Kaori sat down in a seat, Todoroki next to her. She took out a small puppet, staring at it unsurely. She was going to use this, as a Support Item, to control the opposite movements and actions of her fellow classmates and such. She took out some sewing supplies, taking a fabric heart as well. This was supposed to give her control over the puppets.

" If anyone's got pro hero power, it's Todoroki and Bakugou!" Kirishima commented. Kaori glanced up, before looking back down at the mini Kirishima. His hair was probably going to be the hardest to make.

" Sure, but Bakugou's always angry, so he'll never be that popular." Tsuyu said, ever so casually. Bakugou was up in a flash, his hair seeming to extend like Porcupine spikes. 

" What'd you say? I'll kick your ass!" Bakugou raged.

" You see?" Tsuyu said.

" Y'know, we basically just met you, so you're kinda telling us we all know your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage." Kaminari egged on.

" YOU'RE GONNA REGRET THE DAY YOU APPLIED TO THIS SCHOOL, YOU LOSER!!" Bakugou yelled. Bakugou started yelling at Kaminari while he just egged Bakugou on. So much noise. The bus stopped, allowing them to walk off the bus and towards the giant dome, where an astronaut like hero there waiting for them.

" Hello, everyone, I've been waiting for you! I can't wait to show you all what's inside!" Thirteen said, leading them in.

" This is gonna be awesome!" The whole class said. They walked in and there were a bunch of different disasters in different sectors of the dome that had natural disasters lying in them.

" A shipwreck. A landslide. A fire. A wind storm. Etc. I created this training facility to prepare you to deal with different types of disasters. I call it the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. But you can call it, USJ!" Thirteen said.

" Just like Universal Studios Japan." The class all thought.

" Hey, shouldn't All Might be here already?" Aizawa asked, walking to Thirteen.

" Lemme guess, he booked an interview instead." Aizawa then added on.

" Actually, it's something else. Apparently he did too much hero work on the way to school this morning and used up all his power." Thirteen said, raising three fingers. 

" He's resting in the teachers lounge." Thirteen finished up.

" That man is the height of irresponsibility." Aizawa said to Thirteen.

" The clock's ticking, we should get started." Aizawa said.

" Before we begin, let me just say one thing. Well, maybe two things. Three. Possibly four. Or five." Thirteen said.

" We get it!" The students said.

" Listen carefully. I'm sure you're aware that I have a powerful Quirk. It's called Black Hole. I can use it to suck up anything and turn it to dust." Thirteen said.

" Yeah, you've used Black Hole before to save people from all sorts of disasters before, haven't you?" Izuku asked.

" That's true, but my quirk could also very easily be used to kill." Thirteen commented, making the class gasp.

" Some of you also have powers that can be dangerous if not used for the right thing. In our super-human society, all quirks are certified and stringently regulated, so we often overlook how unsafe they can be. Please don't forget that if you lose focus or make the wrong move, you powers can be extremely deadly. Even if you're trying to do something virtuous, like rescue someone. Thanks to Aizawa fitness tests, you have a solid idea of your quirk's potential, and because of All Might's combat training, you likely experienced how dangerous your powers may be when used against others. Carry those lessons and remember them in this class. Today, you'll be learning how to use your quirks to save lives. You won't be using your powers to attack enemies or each other, only to help. After all, that's what being a hero is all about. Ensuring others safety. That's all I have to say. Thank you for listening!" Thirteen said. The class cheered and clapped as Thirteen finished her monologue.

" Right, now that her monologue is over-" Aizawa started, but the lights started to increasingly..well, yeah, decrease. She stared up, looking at the lights puzzled. From far away, she saw a weird purple portal start to form near the central plaza fountain. Aizawa turned around quickly, looking at the portal as something seemed to peer through.

" Stay together and don't move," 

 " Thirteen, protect the kids."